Aulani Availability?

jm217

Earning My Ears
I'm going through the extensive research process on purchasing DVC. My fiancé and I are getting married in December and we are looking at a potential Hawaiian Honeymoon between Christmas in New Years. We would love to stay at Aulani and move forward with DVC. Am I being naive in thinking there will be some Aulani availability during that timeline? Looking at 7-10 days in a studio.

We do not allow people to post what could be available because what is available today could be very different when you are ready to book.

The process of resale will take months to complete so I would say that your chances will be limited by that point.

Now, if you were to buy direct, DVD does help with a welcome home booking for first time owners and could potentially be able to pull a room from there own inventory to make it happen.

We do not allow people to post what could be available because what is available today could be very different when you are ready to book.

The process of resale will take months to complete so I would say that your chances will be limited by that point.

Now, if you were to buy direct, DVD does help with a welcome home booking for first time owners and could potentially be able to pull a room from there own inventory to make it happen.
Didn’t know that about direct. Super helpful, thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!