August Exercise Challenge...Everyone Welcome!

I'm in for 1300 again this month. I'm not sure how its going to go because I'll be working once school starts, and won't have much free time, but I'm going to give it a try.

Started out tonight with 60 minutes on the treadmill doing 5.4 miles and a new personal best 5k time at 33:30.

60/1300

42 minute walk this morning

107/1600

Still having issues with my leg so I am only going for 600 this month. Heading out for a walk soon.

Thanks for hosting.

Debbie

Thank you for hosting :)

I'm in for 1100 this month.
Total=53/1100 so far.
Thanks!

I'm in for 930 again.

I need to make this goal this month!!

I'm on board with 18 minutes for an impromptu walk last night.

18/930

:wave2: :cheer2: Welcome!

The family decided (at 10:45 last night!) to go out of town this weekend so I will add your names and get things updated and colored ;) on Sunday.

Meanwhile, I've gotten in some more walking and am at 191/2000.

Keep moving!

I am going to try this again this month, I'm in for 800!!

A great start with 20 min kickboxing & 15 min crunches & squats! :thumbsup2

35/800

Thanks for hosting again Linda! :cheer2: :cool1:

Throw me in for 1100 this month and I'm off to a good start with a 34 minute run yesterday.

34/1100

Well, I was going to take today off (tender right achilles), but my wife convinced me to walk with her, so adding 60 minutes of brisk walking.

August tally - 171/3000

Started out tonight with 60 minutes on the treadmill doing 5.4 miles and a new personal best 5k time at 33:30.

Way to go with the PR! :cool1:

I spent 40 minutes the treadmill this afternoon. I was only planning on doing 30, but I had a movie on my ipad and I wanted to finish it. :upsidedow

so 130/1400

83/1100

Adding a 30 minute circuit workout from BeFit on YouTube. The title was 30 Minute Total Body Burner Workout: a high intensity circuit routine. It was a good one if anyone is looking for quick workouts. I just Googled BeFit and picked one. I didn't have a medicine ball, jump rope, or kettle bell and improvised and it was perfectly fine :)

Thanks!

Thanks so much for hosting!! I've really been enjoying this monthly challenge. :thumbsup2

I'm in for 1250 minutes!

Aug 1 - 30 min run/walk 5 min PT
Aug 2 - 20 min walk, 20 min strength train

TOTAL 75/1250

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter