August 25, 2013 Dream - Who's here

Hi. We just got off the Magic out of NY and booked this trip for our 2nd Disney Cruise. Very excited. Planing to do WDW afterwards.

Me, DH and DS (3)

Hi there! We're really excited to have booked our first ever cruise, we've booked room 10656 and the cruise will be part of our three week Florida celebration of my 40th birthday!

Our family is made up of me, Dave (currently 38!), Caroline (36), Isabelle (10) and Billy (8), we're from Leeds, which is in Yorkshire, England.

We've just told the kids this weekend and they're ecstatic, really excited about the cruise so we're just beginning the rather overwhelming task of looking at what a Disney cruise involves!

PLEASE COUNT US IN FOR FE!!!

WHAT INFO IS NEEDED FROM US?

I am beyond excited. First Disney cruise. First balcony!! Ya! :cool1:

Hi, we are booked for this date too, its our first ever cruise:cheer2: and very excited, its me my Dh and 2 DD's (14 and 15), we are coming over from the UK, having a week in orlando and the driving down to do the cruise before flying home.:sad1:

I'm in for FE! It will be me, DH, and DS who will be 8 for the cruise.

Sorry, guys, I had to change our dates :( We are going the week before now. School is starting early next year and we don't want our DS to miss the first days of school! Sorry we won't meet this time, maybe on another cruise!

Add us to the list! We have 2 girls, ages 6 and 4!!! We are also doing 3 days at WDW before the cruise!

Hello everyone!

My family and I will be on this cruise. Me (35), my husband (38), our daughters (4 & 7), and my parents (62 and 65). We have adjoining rooms on deck 7.

This is the second Dream cruise for us, but the first Disney cruise for my parents. We are going to continue on to WDW for 3 or 4 nights after.

Can't wait. :)

Just booked today when my TA told me about some good verandah rates! DH and I usually go to WDW for our August anniversary, so we decided WDW and a cruise would be even better. This will be our 4th Disney cruise, but first on the Dream. Can't wait!!!

Hello everyone! We would love to join the FE..please sign us up :)

We are cabin 10502 and it is me (Kristie), DH (Bill) and DD (12) and DS (9)

We are on this cruise as well - first time for us. Heading to WDW for a few days first, then hoping to enjoy the cruise. Will be myself (40), DH (turning 44 on the ship) my SIL (52)' DD (12), DD (12 - twins), and DD (5). We are so excited and definitely want to do the FE. I believe we are on Deck 6 - will have to provide stateroom details in another post.

I am so excited to see more families responding to this post. I just book BCV for 2 nights before we leave for the cruise. I have set a goal of running the 5K on Castaway Cay so I am going to start C25K again in March. I am also busy planning the kids birthday parties in March. My Sons 3rd birthday party theme is The Muppets! Its going to be fun. The cruise is getting closer! We cant wait!!

We will be at BLT prior to the cruise and I am planning to do the 5k too... I am just hoping its not too hot! The birthday party sounds like fun

I will keep an eye out for you! We are really getting excited about the trip. My Daughter turns 6 in March, what about your Daughter?

MyCathryn said:
I will keep an eye out for you! We are really getting excited about the trip. My Daughter turns 6 in March, what about your Daughter?

My youngest turns 6 in November. She is excited to already have someone to play with! :)

Hello Everyone!

We're joining in the fun. It will be me (47) DH (43) DD (24) DS (13) DS (8) and my niece (31). We'll be on deck 7.

This is our second Dream cruise. The kids don't know yet so I'm excited for the whole family! I know if I tell my youngest now I'll be hearing everyday "Is it August yet?" So I'll wait a little longer to tell them. Hopefully my DH doesn't spill the beans sooner.

Are we going to have an FE? How do we sign up or get that going? My kids will be DD 14 and DS 12. We have been to Disney many times but never a cruise. Spent all night looking at ways to decorate our door on pinterest..

Hi Everyone,

My husband and I will be on our first Disney cruise with all of you on t he 25th of August. We are going with our two daughters (7 and 4 at time of sail) and our 2 year old son. My in-laws are also going as we are celebrating my mother-in-law' s 60th b_day. My husband, children and I are staying on deck 7 and my in-laws are on deck 9. I am also interested in being part of the fish extender. I will get the exact room number and any other needed info.

Shannon

Hi all! I"m so glad to see a more and more people joining our thread. On the first page LissaW16 has volunteered to keep the FE list.
Looking forward to getting to know you all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter