August 25, 2013 Dream - Who's here

MyCathryn

DVC Member
Well we are getting closer and closer to our cruise!!

I started a closed FB page. If you want to join please feel free... http://www.facebook.com/groups/488555754542262/.

A FE group has officially been started . If you are interested in participating, please email Tim (Timothynt) at duluthians @ hotmail . com.
Please send the following information that will be shared with everyone participating as we get closer to the cruse...
Name
DisName
Cabin Number
Age/Genders of the kids going
Which Dinner seating you were assigned
Favorite Characters
Allergies
Special Needs/Special Event you are celebrating
Would you like to participate in an on-board meetup?

The final date to participate is currently July 25th, but may change. I would need all the info in by then so it can be distributed and the magic can begin!!

Its going to be a fun!

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :cool1:

Have a great cruise!

Hi Chiara!
We are so excited about our cruise next year. Like you we are going to Kidani this year. I subscribed to your pre trip report. Your creations are beautiful. I also sew but not as intricate as your items. Cant wait to see who else is joining us!

We love love love Kidani. I need my Disney fix. so happy that in 3 weeks I will be in Disney for a vacation.

THis will be our 3rd Disney cruise. We went on a 3 day last August and Loved it. We are doing an 8 day out of NY in July.

Thanks for joining my PTR.

I didn't put our deposit down yet, but I'm 95% sure we're going on this cruise, too! I didn't want to lose the thread, so I'm chiming in now!

I didn't put our deposit down yet, but I'm 95% sure we're going on this cruise, too! I didn't want to lose the thread, so I'm chiming in now!

Hello and welcome to the page! So glad to see more people going on this cruise and joining this link!

Hey all - just booked for August 25 2013... this will be the first leg of our first ever Back to Back cruise!

~Melissa

We are hoping to go. All depends on Dh schedule with his new unit. It well be are last chance before Ds#1 turns 18.

Anyone interested in a Fish Extender exchange?

I'll volunteer to be "FE list keeper", and update as others join. Let me know if the link isn't working.

Feel free to share your info if you want - I copied kids' ages from your sig lines, if that's not their age on the cruise let me know and I will update.

~Melissa

5/5/2013 updated - google docs link removed - MyCathryn is FE list keeper. ~m

I am so excited there are more of us chatting about this cruise! My 5 yr old thinks we are going soon. I feel bad its over a whole year away! I am definitely interested in joining a FE for this cruise. Sounds like fun!

Hi there! We are booked on this one too! My husband and I traveled solo on our first ever cruise in Sept 2011 and rebooked on the cruise! We can't wait to bring our four kids with us in 2013! A dear friend will be traveling with us (an extra grown-up never hurts!).

We're slated for adjoining verandah rooms: 5040 & 5038. We're definitely interested in a Fish Extender exchange - it looks like lots of fun! Not sure how everyone will be split up in the two rooms, but here's who's traveling:

me = Amy (40), hubby Marshall (41), Kim (40), Maggie (8), Henry (5), the twins: Oliver (1), and Theo (1).

BUT of course next August we will be:
me (41), hubby Marshall (42), Kim (41), Maggie (9), Henry (6), the twins: Oliver (3), and Theo (3).

I'm already thinking about it and planning - the boards make it so fun!!!

Hi there! We're really excited to have booked our first ever cruise, we've booked room 10656 and the cruise will be part of our three week Florida celebration of my 40th birthday!

Our family is made up of me, Dave (currently 38!), Caroline (36), Isabelle (10) and Billy (8), we're from Leeds, which is in Yorkshire, England.

We've just told the kids this weekend and they're ecstatic, really excited about the cruise so we're just beginning the rather overwhelming task of looking at what a Disney cruise involves!

Hi there! We're really excited to have booked our first ever cruise, we've booked room 10656 and the cruise will be part of our three week Florida celebration of my 40th birthday!

Our family is made up of me, Dave (currently 38!), Caroline (36), Isabelle (10) and Billy (8), we're from Leeds, which is in Yorkshire, England.

We've just told the kids this weekend and they're ecstatic, really excited about the cruise so we're just beginning the rather overwhelming task of looking at what a Disney cruise involves!

OMG, that is so cool! We are going for MY 40th birthday, too! I'll be 40, Dh will be 38 , and DS will be 8 for the cruise! We just did our deposit the other day, too! We're on deck 8!

DH - Scott
DS - AJ

Cabin 8188

Is there a thread with FE ideas? Do you all make your own FE's? Do you buy them from someone particular?

I bought mine off etsy last year, I may get a new one or make a new one one day since mine only has 2 pockets :)

If you go to the info thread on the first page there are some FE threads bookmarked.

The wife and I are sailing on this cruise, and we ARE taking the kids (DD 15.75 & DS 14.5) this trip for their 16th birthdays. Of course they don't know they're cruising yet...they think we're just going to WDW (we're doing AoA for 3 nights after).

Speaking of 40th bday celebrations at WDW, I celebrated mine last year and was in the Magic Kingdom on my bday :-)o) which was 2 days before MK turned 40! It was a special trip b/c we celebrated our 5th anniversary on the Dream before that.

I think I'm more excited than the rest of the family... But hey, somebody has to be, and I'll take this one for the team.

See y'all in August (I'll be THE 41yo acting like a kid ;o).

Chad

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter