August 25, 2013 Dream - Who's here

We got a Palo lunch ressie today. So if you had tried before keep trying. Thats one less thing to do now on day one!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Officially 4 weeks from embarkation and I have closed and locked the FE list. I removed those families that did not send me room numbers. This leaves us with 13 rooms for Group 1, and 14 rooms for Group 2 with upper 40's in each group.

I will see everyone at the meet, and let me know if there any last minute room changes, port-side pixie dust etc.

Hi All!!

I'm so excited for our cruise, I was just pouting today (to myself) that it seems SOO far away, but now that I just read Tim's post that it is 4 weeks away my mood has lifted!

In fact I just looked at all of the FE gifts we completed last week and it makes me feel even happier!

I can't wait to meet you all!!

:love:

Officially 4 weeks from embarkation and I have closed and locked the FE list. I removed those families that did not send me room numbers. This leaves us with 13 rooms for Group 1, and 14 rooms for Group 2 with upper 40's in each group.

I will see everyone at the meet, and let me know if there any last minute room changes, port-side pixie dust etc.

Thanks for keeping up with the list!
Finishing up with FE gifts and ready to start packing.
Can't wait to meet all of you.:wave2:

Thanks for the advice about Palo. Trying to get an additional 4 from my party to brunch. It showed availability last night but wouldn't let me book for them. Guess I'll be making them on boarding day.:worried:

We got ours on Wednesday, and its hard to believe this will be our 9th Disney cruise. (They are soooo awesome!)
We usually like to deliver our FE mid cruise, but its great if everyone does it at different times so everything doesn't get delivered at once. My youngest daughter gets so excited when we return back to the stateroom and she can see goodies down the hall in her pocket. Its a wonderful thing!

We had the same question as Pipertoad - thx for that answer Realfam. It's our first time participating in FE and we are wondering if anyone knows if we should put our names on the gifts or if we deliver them anonymously??

AxiomCruiser said:
We had the same question as Pipertoad - thx for that answer Realfam. It's our first time participating in FE and we are wondering if anyone knows if we should put our names on the gifts or if we deliver them anonymously??

I have seen it both ways, with and without names. No one is checking off a list to see that they got something from everyone. If your gifts are conducive to a label, do it. But anonymous is ok too.

Called DCL today to check what movies are playing on the ship. They are:

Finding Nemo 3D
Oz
Wreck it Ralph
Lone Ranger
Monsters U
Ironman 3
and the one I'm excited about...

PLANES

See y'all in 2 weeks!

Hey all, I've been away for a couple of months and very not up to date. So I don't have to re read everything...When and where is our meet? Thanks. Cindi

corbett744 said:
Hey all, I've been away for a couple of months and very not up to date. So I don't have to re read everything...When and where is our meet? Thanks. Cindi

3pm embarkation day, vista cafe, deck 4 across from shutters.

I have extra copies of both FE lists. If you find you need one, post here, post on the FB page, find me at the meet, or leave a msg on my whiteboard at stateroom 2558.

Can't miss us, Tim & I have matching shirts, blue & green tie dye!

See you in 48 hours!

~Melissa

Great cruise! Great time. Nice meeting some of you
Hope we can cruise again together. We booked for August 31 2014!!!

Has anyone cruised since ours in August?

We are going on the Magic next month. Boys don't know it though. SURPRISE!!

Hi-we haven't cruised since the last one, but we were able to book the DVC members only for this coming August. I always look at the postings to see if any one from this previous one is coming too.
We also surprised the kids on that cruise and it was awesome!
Have fun and enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter