August 2018 discounts?

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by disneyjr77, Sep 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AntJulie

AntJulie DIS Veteran

Same here :confused3

2. KrazeeK120

KrazeeK120 DIS Veteran

Did you guys e-mail the agency, or a particular agent? I browsed through the agents, found one I thought I’d like, and e-mailed her. I received very prompt service - the quoting and booking process went very smoothly for me.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. Shandy1121

Shandy1121 Earning My Ears

Me too Please! :) I'm looking at going the very last week of August. Any help for a family of 6 is greatly appreciated! <3

5. AntJulie

AntJulie DIS Veteran

I didn't choose a name on the list provided. Who did you choose?

6. pens4821

pens4821 DIS Veteran

I had the same problem (4 request a quotes and 1 phone call to the number they have listed). I finally just went to the website and chose a name from their travel planners list (they're on the bottom of the home page), and emailed her. She got back to me within a couple hours.

I ended up not booking though. It was a good deal for sure, but if free dining is offered that'll save us more.

AntJulie likes this.
  7. Court7321

Court7321 Earning My Ears

Could someone also PM me the name of this magical agency?
    We are going in October and would love to get a quote from them! Thanks!

8. MarBee

MarBee DIS Veteran

Could you tell me which one you got to respond to you? I’ve had multilple attempts and nada response.

9. ilovevacation

ilovevacation Mouseketeer

We are using Sharon. She seems a bit busy but will reply to my emails and give me a timeline for a detailed response. So far, so good. I will admit I have low expectations because I have never used a TA before, I like to micromanage my own vacation, but given the discount I'm more than happy to let her book our room

Ahmne and MillauFr like this.
  10. pens4821

pens4821 DIS Veteran

I emailed Jessica. Like I said, I had to go to the homepage and email her directly. Not using a name from the drop down in the request a quote (which I also tried with no response).

11. EllyLovesDisney

EllyLovesDisney DIS Veteran

Can someone please send me the name of the agency? I would really appreciate it! I just booked the last week of August through Disney directly and the price was much higher than I wanted. Thanks so much.

niccikatie likes this.
  12. cruiser21

cruiser21 DIS Veteran

Some one posted on another thread that they are having trouble with their website and to email them directly.

13. JennyT2

JennyT2 Mouseketeer

Hi! °o°. I’m currently booked at POR but now thinking of AoA family suites. I can’t remember if they were included in the free dining promo last year .... I’m thinking LM rooms weren’t but can’t remeber about Suites. Thanks!

14. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

I have free dining for the end of August that I booked as a BB last year. I'm not sure how much that is an indicator of what will come for the general public, but I just wanted to throw that out there.

15. BOST99

BOST99 Mouseketeer

Does the magical ticket deal come with free water park ticket like last year?

We have our room booked with them but haven't bought tickets yet.

16. niccikatie

niccikatie Mouseketeer

Yes, it does!

17. EllyLovesDisney

EllyLovesDisney DIS Veteran

Thank you everyone who posted about the Labor Day deal! I booked through them and switched over to Poly. My favorite resort!

MillauFr likes this.
  18. pens4821

pens4821 DIS Veteran

How does the water park ticket work? May be a stupid question, but is it just on the magic band I’m assuming? We may take advantage of this while we are there. No plans our first day (and hoping for early flight) so that could be a good water park day.

We booked today for WL. Was going to wait for free dining but decided we will eat more QS and stay where we really wanted (or if it comes out we can always change to that if we feel it’d be better).

19. niccikatie

niccikatie Mouseketeer

Yes, it's on your MagicBand. This is what it looks like in MDE
    tix.png

pens4821 likes this.
  20. Ngwira

Ngwira DIS Veteran

august 21-28th here!

21. cottontail

cottontail DIS Veteran

Could someone please pm me the name of the agency. I would like to take my disabled daughter down to disney and the exchange on the American dollar for Canadians makes a disney trip expensive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.