August 2018 Countdown

Kippa-Dee-Do-Dah

Mouseketeer
Our first family trip is August 19-28 at POR! My aunt lives ~25 minutes from WDW and has plenty of room for us to stay (which we might do on a future trip), but I promised myself as a kid that when I took my kids to Disney we would stay onsite. I've done way too much resort research and POR looks like the perfect place for us that we can afford.

OurLaughingPlace

Canadian Mouseketeer
Our first family trip is August 19-28 at POR! My aunt lives ~25 minutes from WDW and has plenty of room for us to stay (which we might do on a future trip), but I promised myself as a kid that when I took my kids to Disney we would stay onsite. I've done way too much resort research and POR looks like the perfect place for us that we can afford.
We are staying at PORS August 6-17 and we LOVE IT! The grounds are beautiful and the boat to Disney Springs is fantastic! Hope you enjoy it as much as my family and I do:-)

AshRNMommy

Earning My Ears
Me, DH, DD (5) and my mom. August 3-8 at AoA. We were there last September but stayed at All Star Movies. This will be our first time at AoA. :yay:

• BigDaddyWill

Waiting impatiently for my next vacation
    We're going to be there 8/30 - 9/8 staying at POP. First time going to MNSSHP.

Knighthound

Earning My Ears
    Staying at Copper Creek August 21st through the 27th. First stay ever at the WL resort. Can't wait to get there!

jkbd03

Earning My Ears
    8/12-8/18 - CBR

Slightly nervous, never stayed there before. See so many mixed reviews on it.

dreamit

DIS Veteran
    Just dd(11) and me this trip-- so excited for a mother/daughter trip! 8/18-8/26 at POP!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DISNEY WORLD RESORT GUIDES

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MAPS

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MENUS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS