August 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

8/25 2:55 Sci Fi
8/28 8:05 CP

As well as 8/26 GG 4:45 (unless pp takes it :goodvibes )

all for party of 3 - PM isf interested and I'll make the switch :goodvibes

We have Chef Mickeys 9:00pm Aug 26th. We are looking for an early dinner as we have a 5 year old and 1 year old. Too late for them to eat!!!

Failing that, if anyone has any early character dinner they are cancelling between Aug 24-Aug31 it really does not matter where as long as the kids get to meet some character's no later than 6:30pm would be preferable.

Please pm me.

Thank you in advance

i just cut all of my adr dinners from 4 down to 2
not sure if that matters to anyone but that atleast opens a couple spots

8/28 captains grille 830
8/29 coral reef 730
8/30 captain jacks 9
8/31 1900 park fare 815
9/1 mama melroses 420 (fantasmic seating)
9/2 chef mickeys 745

Coral Reef still says sold out, drats :)

I am going to cancel my ressie for 8/29 at 4pm. This is actually two tables for 3 so perhaps you can use it and also helps out another party of 3 as well. We are a party of 6 but they couldn't put us all together so that's why the two tables of 3. Let me know if you want to try and get it and I will let you know exactly when I plan to call in and cancel. :goodvibes

Just cancelled a couple more ADRs

Cape May Cafe - Aug 7th - 10am - 2 adults
Boma - Aug 8th - 7:35am - 2 adults
Liberty Tree Tavern - Aug 9th - 6pm - 2 adults

Hi
I'm looking for an earlier Dinner reservation for Coral Reef on August 24th
will trade later reservation 8:40 at Coral reef Reserved for 4 pp

I'm looking for a Chef Mickey's early dinner reservation for 4 pp on August 28th will Trade for Captn' Jack in Downtown disney 5:35pm

Please PM if you are interested..

I am looking for a reservation at Mama's Melrose Fantasmic package on Sept. 1st for four people. I could not get in there so right now I am booked at Hollywood and Vines. Anyone thinking about cancelling? Please let me know!!! THANKS!!!!:goodvibes Please email me if possible.

I am looking for a reservation at Mama's Melrose Fantasmic package on Sept. 1st for four people. I could not get in there so right now I am booked at Hollywood and Vines. Anyone thinking about cancelling? Please let me know!!! THANKS!!!!:goodvibes Please email me if possible.

You might want to put this in the Sept 2008 thread.

All for a party of 6:

Sat. 8/30 Boma at 7:05pm (decided on Ohana instead)

Sat. 8/30 Ohana at 5:10pm

Sun. 8/31 Yak and Yeti at 6:15pm

Thanks to the very kind disser above:thumbsup2 I have an ADR at Coral Reef to cancel. It is for August 29 at 1:20, and it is for 7 people (a table of 3 and a table of 4). PM me if you would like it.

Cancelled other two to open them up for others.
Kept the one that was "given away" so that the other party can use it.

Ok so we moved Coral Reef to lunch, no longer need that.

BUT am still looking for...

Le Cellier 8/29 Dinner for 2 (between 5:30- 7:30pm if possible lol)

Thanks in advance :)

Oh and the biggest longshot of them all....

CRT on 8/26, 8/28 or 8/29 for breakfast or lunch for 5.

Hey it's worth a shot! :laughing:

Edited to add: Nevermind, we got into the Princess Storybook Breakfast so that will work :goodvibes

Oh, Dear, I have no idea how to PM you and I sooooooooooooo would LOVE to have your ressie at Le Cellier. I have been trying for 3 weeks now to get a ressie there for any day, any time from 8/24 - 8/28!

Oh, Dear, I have no idea how to PM you and I sooooooooooooo would LOVE to have your ressie at Le Cellier. I have been trying for 3 weeks now to get a ressie there for any day, any time from 8/24 - 8/28!

If you touch the other posters name right next to their post you will get a drop down with an option to send them a private message (PM).

Thank you so much for the tip.:goodvibes
I'm still learning how to do all this!
Have a great evening!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter