August 10, 2013 Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy

How should we split the FE?

• Split the FE list in half (2 groups 22 - 26 staterooms)

• Stick to the idea of a headcount (3 groups (14/15 staterroms)

Results are only viewable after voting.
So we finally have the final count for who is cruising with me! Its me, my mom, my aunt, and my younger cousin. I'm encouraging all of them to go all out for pirate night, but my mom is apprehensive, and my cousin is 12 going on "too old and cool to do anything fun." So I just wanted to take a quick head count, how many of you are dressing up for pirate night?

Sorry, not the answer you wanted to hear, but we won't dress up at all, we have a reservation at Palo that night. ;)

So excited!!!!! Now that school is out, I can start making out FE and gifts. This is my husband and my first cruise and we are over the moon!!! To add to the FE info (stateroom #5050) Phillip's fave characters are Mickey and Baloo. I love Belle, and Mickey and Minnie. This cruise is to celebrate our 21st anniversary, and I can't wait!!!
See you all soon!!!

Got your stateroom number! :thumbsup2 It won't be long now and we will all be on our way. We have one more week of school and I cannot wait for the holidays.

We would like to be added to the FE list! We are in room 9120.
Barry
Jordan
Jacob-9
Stella-4
Thanks!

:welcome:
I updated my first post and put you on the online list! Sign up will be closed tomorrow and then the split lists will be posted. :thumbsup2

Hello All!

Just found this site and my family and I will on this cruise too and would love to participate in the fish exchange. I hope its not too late... could someone please tell me how I can be addded?

Thanks!
Julie

Cabin #8078
RJ
Julie
Aubrie-3

:welcome:
You are just in time for the FE. We will close sign up tomorrow. :goodvibes I added you to the lists in my first post and the online list for the FE. :thumbsup2

I am currently not in the FE however have still been considering it. I would have voted for dividing the group into 3 groups. Smaller would make it more manageable
Thanks
Tracy

So we finally have the final count for who is cruising with me! Its me, my mom, my aunt, and my younger cousin. I'm encouraging all of them to go all out for pirate night, but my mom is apprehensive, and my cousin is 12 going on "too old and cool to do anything fun." So I just wanted to take a quick head count, how many of you are dressing up for pirate night?

Does that mean you are going to be joining the FE group??? :-) I am going to dress up as a pirate, sort of. I have the pants, but I have to figure out the shirt. I haven't decided on what else I might need besides a bandana and possibly a pirate hat. Not sure how much my family will be dressing up though.

So excited!!!!! Now that school is out, I can start making out FE and gifts. This is my husband and my first cruise and we are over the moon!!! To add to the FE info (stateroom #5050) Phillip's fave characters are Mickey and Baloo. I love Belle, and Mickey and Minnie. This cruise is to celebrate our 21st anniversary, and I can't wait!!!
See you all soon!!!

I put down your favorite characters on the spreadsheet. THANKS!

Hello All!

Just found this site and my family and I will on this cruise too and would love to participate in the fish exchange. I hope its not too late... could someone please tell me how I can be addded?

Thanks!
Julie

Cabin #8078
RJ
Julie
Aubrie-3

WELCOME ABOARD!! I am so excited. I don't know if you have read the whole thread or not, but this is my first cruise. I am just so excited I can hardly stand it (and the people I work with are counting down with me!)

Does anyone know if there is a Facebook page for this cruise? (Disney Fantasy, August 10-17, 2013)

looks like the poll has closed but my vote would be for 3 :)

Thanks!

Did you find us ok on FB? FB is just an extension of this group. Some people can navigate FB better than DISBoards. But we are all ONE big group! I know that Johnsons3 found us!! :-)

I am currently not in the FE however have still been considering it. I would have voted for dividing the group into 3 groups. Smaller would make it more manageable
Thanks
Tracy

Tracy, I hope you join our group! I know Karin has been dealing with the end of the school and has been really busy. BUT I think she will take your vote into consideration.

Karin, it was brought up on FB that our FE group might want to make a Lime Green Mickey Head pin to wear on the ship so we can be recognized. We have paint chips at some of our stores here that we can get, then laminate them and put backings on. There are a few that have said they would pick up extra for anyone on the DISBoards that would like one that might not be able to pick them up because they don't have a store to get them at in their country. What do you think about that idea?

Also, it looks like so far that the vote is to meet at the 3:15 time on the first day. I will let you know what outcome of that poll is.

looks like the poll has closed but my vote would be for 3 :)

Thanks!

I am very sorry you are too late for the poll. I have already divided the group by 2.

Thanks
Tracy

I am sorry, but the poll was open for nearly a week and I closed it two days before the cut off for a reason. I have already divided the group by 2.
If you still want to join, please do so before midnight MY time (GMT+1)

Karin, it was brought up on FB that our FE group might want to make a Lime Green Mickey Head pin to wear on the ship so we can be recognized. We have paint chips at some of our stores here that we can get, then laminate them and put backings on. There are a few that have said they would pick up extra for anyone on the DISBoards that would like one that might not be able to pick them up because they don't have a store to get them at in their country. What do you think about that idea?

Also, it looks like so far that the vote is to meet at the 3:15 time on the first day. I will let you know what outcome of that poll is.

:lmao: A revival of the lime green Mickey head. You know they were all the rage a few years ago. ;)
I am sorry, but I don't wear pins, but I might dig up some of our old tags that were to be fixed at camera bags and such.
But I think it would be a nice idea if you made a few extra for the ones of you that cannot get them in their nick of the woods. Ours are just printed out and laminated. ;)

Oh, there is a poll for the meet?
I am glad that most want to do the 3.15 on the first day. :thumbsup2

FE participants!​

Just a friendly reminder that sign up for the FE will be closed at midnight tonight MY time (GMT +1)
I have also divided the list into two groups as the poll was a draw. I have been working on the group lists already and will post them by Monday evening or Tuesday.

:lmao: A revival of the lime green Mickey head. You know they were all the rage a few years ago. ;)
I am sorry, but I don't wear pins, but I might dig up some of our old tags that were to be fixed at camera bags and such.
But I think it would be a nice idea if you made a few extra for the ones of you that cannot get them in their nick of the woods. Ours are just printed out and laminated. ;)

Oh, there is a poll for the meet?
I am glad that most want to do the 3.15 on the first day. :thumbsup2

The Old Green Mickey heads , I still have some I believe , plus the long time Dis Thread TEAM FOCKERS lanyards which are also green!!!

FE participants!​

Just a friendly reminder that sign up for the FE will be closed at midnight tonight MY time (GMT +1)
I have also divided the list into two groups as the poll was a draw. I have been working on the group lists already and will post them by Monday evening or Tuesday.

Think you guys are GMT +2 at the moment aren't you. Us Brits have our clocks at GMT +1 at the moment

It has been weeks since I have been on here to read or check up on things. Our 16-year-old daughter and 13-year-old daughter play fastpitch softball, so we have had tournaments every weekend and league play during the week. Spring soccer wrapped up a couple weeks ago, and all four of our kids play soccer--I coach our twin 11-year-old boys' team. I will be SO ready for this cruise and time away from the craziness!
I have a couple questions about the drink of the day...where do we get the glass from? Where do we get the drink from? How much does it cost each day?
Sorry I didn't join in on the vote for how to divide up the FE...like I said, craziness around here.
I will look forward to getting more valuable tips and info in the weeks leading up to our cruise!!

It has been weeks since I have been on here to read or check up on things. Our 16-year-old daughter and 13-year-old daughter play fastpitch softball, so we have had tournaments every weekend and league play during the week. Spring soccer wrapped up a couple weeks ago, and all four of our kids play soccer--I coach our twin 11-year-old boys' team. I will be SO ready for this cruise and time away from the craziness!
I have a couple questions about the drink of the day...where do we get the glass from? Where do we get the drink from? How much does it cost each day?
Sorry I didn't join in on the vote for how to divide up the FE...like I said, craziness around here.
I will look forward to getting more valuable tips and info in the weeks leading up to our cruise!!

My little cousin who is coming with me plays softball too, and I'm her coach. I know how wild softball season can get!

For the FE list. My family has 2 cabins but only 1 will be participating. That cabin is 7685.
Thank you,
Mary Coajou

woohoo!!! the FE is closed! Now I can get started!

Thanks for organizing Karin!::yes::

It feels REAL now. YAY!

Drink of the day:
On Embarkation day there will be CMs with trays full of the DOTD. If you choose to buy one, you get to keep the glass (plastic).
You can also order those at the outside bars (don't think the inside ones offer souvenir glasses) or from CMs walking around (esp. at pirate night)
I am not too sure about the price as NO cash or CC is used once on board. You pay for everything with your KTTW, but I think they were around 7 or 8$.

For the FE list. My family has 2 cabins but only 1 will be participating. That cabin is 7685.
Thank you,
Mary Coajou

Corrected the list.

woohoo!!! the FE is closed! Now I can get started!

Thanks for organizing Karin!::yes::

It feels REAL now. YAY!

:)

I was just wondering if you had decided how you were going to divide the group up. Also, will you be including the GTY in the division or are you going to add them once they get the room numbers.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter