August 10, 2013 Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy

How should we split the FE?

• Split the FE list in half (2 groups 22 - 26 staterooms)

• Stick to the idea of a headcount (3 groups (14/15 staterroms)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thank you for all the wonderful fe gifts. I was as bad as a child checking for them! Loved all the gifts, thanks again.

Not fantastic quality but here's the sailaway webcam -

I just joined Disboards tonight (yah!) but was on this cruise last week (Aug 10-17, 2013). I loved how many staterooms were involved in leaving small gifts for one another...definitely something I will be participating in next time! BTW - I'm hoping someone can help me ... I am trying to contact a server from the Fantasy - his name is Daniel from Portugal. He wasn't my server but was at a table nearby and he was fabulous with the children (we were travelling as a large group, lots of kids!). I would love to send him a care package but don't have any info (like last name). I tried to contact DCL but they won't give out that information. Even a picture will help (I can attach it to the parcel so that it gets to the right Daniel). Thanks in advance!

oh my gosh ... just saw us on the PC Webcam link above ! We are just past the Mickey slide. :thumbsup2 I have no idea where the webcam is at port, but I was saying to my family as we were waving that next time I will take a big Canadian flag. :goodvibes

Use Google Maps and zoom in on Port Canaveral. Look for a building on the channel out to see on the south side with a purple roof, that's FishLips. I'm pretty sure the webcam is located in the roof tower and is broadcast on PortCanaveralWebcam.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter