August 10, 2013 Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy

How should we split the FE?

• Split the FE list in half (2 groups 22 - 26 staterooms)

• Stick to the idea of a headcount (3 groups (14/15 staterroms)

Results are only viewable after voting.
So I have some bad news. Because of Tati's summer schedule I had to change this cruise to the 8/24/13 Eastern :guilty:. I'm going to miss hanging out with you guys! Karin enjoy your B2B! We'll be on soon after!

Everyone enjoy your cruise!

Oh Ileana, we will miss you!!!!!! :sad1:
But I certainly understand and hope that you will have a wonderful cruise once we get off! We might even cross paths (on opposite sides of the highway) on the way from and to the ship!
Hope your cruise is going to be a wonderful one! :goodvibes

Too Bad you are unable to join us! I was intrigued by the "adult gift".

It was so fun to cruise with mommy2tati last year and her "adult gift" was very much appreciated! :laughing:

Hi Karin !!!!

Hi Rosie, good to know you are reading along as well! :thumbsup2

easter.jpg

eastermickey.gif
.. to all our DISfriends!
mickey-easter-egg.gif

easterstitch01.jpg

Happy Easter to you too! I would love to have a Milka Easter Egg right now!! Love the pictures!

Happy Easter to you too! I would love to have a Milka Easter Egg right now!! Love the pictures!

Thank you, Teresa. From the look of the photo you sent, it looks like you had an enjoyable Easter too!
And ..... I had a Milka egg for you too! :rotfl2:

Welcome to our cruise!

We cannot wait either ... still over a year, but we'll get there in the end.

I added you to the list of cruisers in my first thread!

We also want to sign up for the FE exchange...we had so much fun participating in it on our last cruises. Thanks fo adding us to the list!:goodvibes

Just checking in on NUMERO UNO!!!!!!

:hippie: Wohoo! Thank you, Rosie! :hug:

We also want to sign up for the FE exchange...we had so much fun participating in it on our last cruises. Thanks fo adding us to the list!:goodvibes

:woohoo: ....... I love it when there are a lot of participants for the FE exchange.
I'll update the FE list as well. I am putting together a list with details and hope to upload it at the weekend. Would you mind to send me a PM with all your cruisers´ first names and your stateroom number, if you know it already. Will your triplets :thumbsup2 be 11 at the time of the cruise?
I am so looking forward to this cruise! :goodvibes

Hi Karin (of dizneeat),

At this time, we are unable to reply to private messages as we have not posted enough to be allowed to do so. Hopefully, you will get this.

The Family Ford is comprised of:
Sarah (myself)
Shawn (my husband)
Julian (our son who will be 9 at the time of our cruise)

After a few stateroom changes, we are thrilled to call stateroom #8520 our home for seven nights next August! Looking forward to taking part in our second Disney Cruise and reusing our beloved Fish Extender!
:cool1:

Hi Karin (of dizneeat),

At this time, we are unable to reply to private messages as we have not posted enough to be allowed to do so. Hopefully, you will get this.

The Family Ford is comprised of:
Sarah (myself)
Shawn (my husband)
Julian (our son who will be 9 at the time of our cruise)

After a few stateroom changes, we are thrilled to call stateroom #8520 our home for seven nights next August! Looking forward to taking part in our second Disney Cruise and reusing our beloved Fish Extender!
:cool1:

Sarah,
I am so sorry it took me so long to update and get back to you, but Tom and I have been to DLRP and Italy in the last two and a half weeks and I have been enrolled in a course this week, so this limited my DIS time extremely. :worried:

Got back home yesterday and I have now updated the list with your information! So looking forward to our cruise! :goodvibes

Staying up on this too as I am gonna need LOTS of Cruising tips !!I wanna WOW CarolE with all my knowledge !!:rotfl2:

Staying up on this too as I am gonna need LOTS of Cruising tips !!I wanna WOW CarolE with all my knowledge !!:rotfl2:

Great to have you along for the planning, Rosie. Just ask if you have any questions and once you know your dates, sign up for your meet thread! ;) :goodvibes

Great to have you along for the planning, Rosie. Just ask if you have any questions and once you know your dates, sign up for your meet thread! ;) :goodvibes

I think it will be May 6th for 4 nights , looking at this year they left Sunday May 5th !!! So where do I sign up for a Meet thread??

I think it will be May 6th for 4 nights , looking at this year they left Sunday May 5th !!! So where do I sign up for a Meet thread??

Rosie, you need to go to the cruise section of the boards. When you open them up, at the very top of the page there is the Cruise Meet section.
If you open it up, you find the ship and year you are going to cruise on/in. When you click on it, all the cruises will show and you just join the one you are on. :goodvibes
It's easy - even I could do it! :thumbsup2

Rosie, you need to go to the cruise section of the boards. When you open them up, at the very top of the page there is the Cruise Meet section.
If you open it up, you find the ship and year you are going to cruise on/in. When you click on it, all the cruises will show and you just join the one you are on. :goodvibes
It's easy - even I could do it! :thumbsup2

I found the thread , but I ahve to wait til I know which ship we are gonna be on, I am gonna be following all for the approx dates :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Hello Everyone! I have kind of been on here lurking for a little bit because we weren't really sure that we would really be going on this trip. Originally we were suppose to be to Hawaii with our dear DIS friends but the cost is just way too high so we have decided that we will be keeping the cruise and hopefully meeting some new friends.

Here is the crew:
Me (Jen) = Middle school teacher and total ultimate Disney planner
DH (Paul) = Elementary school teacher, loves Disney but leaves it all to me
DD (Emily) = Will be 17 when we cruise, kind of quiet but loves the cruises
DS (Ben) = Will be 13 when we cruise, never stops talking and is always talking Disney

We are excited to have 2 of the connecting CAT 8A rooms (the big square ones with double portholes).

This will be our 4th DCL trip. We did a 4 night to the Bahamas on the Wonder, a 7-night Western (should have been a cruise to Tortola but the hurricane sent us the other way) and a 5 night double dip on the Dream. I figured since we have done the other 3 ships...we better give the Fantasy a try!

We have always done the FE and plan on participating again...LOVE IT! Thank you to Karin for hosting it.

I have normally built a website for each of the cruises that we have sailed on...with itinerary information, a list of cruisers and information about them, personalized pages for each family (so you can put names with faces), excursion information, and so much more. If anyone is interested in me doing it for this cruise....let me know and I will set it up and share it so you can see what it looks like.

I will be honest that as excited as we are to be cruising, we have normally been doing so with a large group of DIS friends (think cruise meet threads with 4 parts to it with all the chatting) so we are feeling a bit odd to be planning this without everyone else.

We are looking forward to getting to know everyone here and meet new friends. :goodvibes

Jen :upsidedow

Hello and welcome:goodvibes
I have been lurking and reading along. We are on this cruise with our gang of 3 (they will be 12 on the cruise). This will be our 4th cruise also...we did the 4 night Wonder when the gang were 15 months, 7 night Western Magic back in 2009, 10 night Med on the Magic in 2011 and soooo looking forward to this cruise on the Fantasy in 2013:cool1: We are also doing the FE. Would love to hear about what excersions people are thinking about...especially with tweens:eek::eek::eek:.
Looking forward to hearing back and making new friends! - Gayle
Hello Everyone! I have kind of been on here lurking for a little bit because we weren't really sure that we would really be going on this trip. Originally we were suppose to be to Hawaii with our dear DIS friends but the cost is just way too high so we have decided that we will be keeping the cruise and hopefully meeting some new friends.

Here is the crew:
DS (Ben) = Will be 13 when we cruise, never stops talking and is always talking Disney

We are excited to have 2 of the connecting CAT 8A rooms (the big square ones with double portholes).

This will be our 4th DCL trip. We did a 4 night to the Bahamas on the Wonder, a 7-night Western (should have been a cruise to Tortola but the hurricane sent us the other way) and a 5 night double dip on the Dream. I figured since we have done the other 3 ships...we better give the Fantasy a try!

We have always done the FE and plan on participating again...LOVE IT! Thank you to Karin for hosting it.

I have normally built a website for each of the cruises that we have sailed on...with itinerary information, a list of cruisers and information about them, personalized pages for each family (so you can put names with faces), excursion information, and so much more. If anyone is interested in me doing it for this cruise....let me know and I will set it up and share it so you can see what it looks like.

I will be honest that as excited as we are to be cruising, we have normally been doing so with a large group of DIS friends (think cruise meet threads with 4 parts to it with all the chatting) so we are feeling a bit odd to be planning this without everyone else.

We are looking forward to getting to know everyone here and meet new friends. :goodvibes

Here is the crew:

Welcome to our cruise thread, Jen! :goodvibes

Glad to have a fellow teacher on board. :thumbsup2
You have been on some really interesting cruises. This cruise will be number 11 for us.
Started out in 2009 with a "once in a lifetime" cruise on the Disney Wonder. Well, what can I say, we were rebooked by day 2.
We went on a back to back in 2010 on the Wonder again, then the following year we went on a back to back to back (YES, 3 cruises in a row) on the DREAM. We loved it and returned in Feburary for a short 4 night cruise. We will be back this summer for a double dip and a 4 night back to back on the Dream. Then next February we will do another 4 night cruise. And finally in 2012 we will do the Eastern Caribbean and staying on for a Western Caribbean back to back. Cannot wait ...... and there you have our cruise history. ;)

I am glad another family joined the FE exchange, as I am already making gifts for it! :rotfl2: I just love doing FEs - so much fun.

Feel free to set up a page for our cruise - I can add the link in the first post if you want to.
Hope our thread will pick up once we get closer to the cruise itself. I LOVE chatty threads too! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter