Attractions thyat are different day/night

Trying to come up with a list of attractions that are worth it to ride once in daylight and another in the evening.

So far I have
Astro orbiter
7DMT
BTMR

SDD
ToT

EE
Kali river
Safari

any that I forgot? or other experiences that are different depending on time of day?

TIA
the Safari is open at night?

how does that work?
now Kali I could see being a blast at night

how does that work?
For a while there was a nighttime safari, complete with very fake looking “sunset” in one corner. They discontinued it some time ago.

how does that work?
I think the idea is that the safari closes by nightfall, but it can be a different experience during the morning vs at dusk right before the sun goes down. so technically not "night" but other times during the day equal different attraction experiences. I have not experienced it yet but have heard that different animals tend to be visible morning vs afternoon/evening depending on time of year/weather temps

I think the idea is that the safari closes by nightfall, but it can be a different experience during the morning vs at dusk right before the sun goes down. so technically not "night" but other times during the day equal different attraction experiences. I have not experienced it yet but have heard that different animals tend to be visible morning vs afternoon/evening depending on time of year/weather temps
Yea, that makes more sense.
I remember seeing a discovery channel thing about the animal kingdom and the animals get called if for the night around 5p so the keepers and feed and cats for them…..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter