• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Attention Pin Pics Police Duplicate Pin Pics

~Kathie

Tinker Bell Fanatic
#5118 is a duplicate of #2668

#4981 is a duplicate of #3406

Is there anyway someone could adjust the wording of the description of #5096

I think the poster meant SNOUT. They left out a letter. :earseek:

Speaking of the Pin Pics Police.........anyone heard from the Blue Fairy??? Haven't seen her around for a while.

Kathie, while #5118 appears to be a duplicate of #2668, I have my coubts, The 5118 seems to be a European copy of the 2668. There are enough differences that I believe two different pins may exist. There were too many differences to jsut be a bad scan. At this time I will leave them both. The 5118 almost look propins-like in its gold edged appearance.
:confused:
Thanks for helping to police our beat! No word from Blue Fairy recently.
Kath, can't use my crown:(

Interesting.......I never looked at it closely.....just saw 2 the same. Some Tokyo pins have that edging too. Wonder if there are any differences/likenesses on the reverse.

Thanks for fixing that "snout" thing! :)

I got some stuff too!

The title of Pin #5125 needs to be changed to "Superstar Limo" from "Pink Limo" to better represent the pin.

Pin #5010 is just unnecessary...the 3 pins represented in the listing are listed individually under separate numbers.

#5129 and #5130 are the same pin.

#4241 and #4242 are the same pin.

#4844 is a duplicate of #3857.

#4541 is a duplicate of #434.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter