Askerhaus lunch?

DJSMOM

Mouseketeer
I currently have a reservation for Askerhaus for lunch in November. It will be me, DH, DS who will be 9 at the time, and DD who will be 2 1/2 by then. I have seen a lot of reviews for breakfast but not many for lunch. How does it work? We will be on DDP and DD does not have the plan due to her age. Is the cold buffet enough to keep her or will I have to buy her a meal? I know breakfast is served family style for the entree. How does lunch work? I am debating keeping this reservation. I think DD would love meeting the princesses but not so sure about the whole set up for the rest of us. Can someone who has been there for lunch fill me in please?

We went for lunch a couple trips ago. The cold buffet was mainly what my sister ate and she just picked at her entree (what a picky eater). Theres enough to choose from on there that she should be fine without an entree.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter