As someone that's over weight I can only imagine how she felt

It may have effected YOU or your MIL but it doesn't everyone.

This Mom should have observed how things work at her child's center before she formed her opinion. Not everyone that is overwieght is slow moving and hurting all over.

This mom thinks overweight people can't be good role models. I'm betting that her opinions wouldn't change if an overweight person beat her in a 50 yard dash.

Like I said previously I missed the part that said she had a tyrod issue so if I was harsh I apologize

I hope my post didn't make you think this. I was only judging the author of the article, not any comments you have made.

I felt like the author was being pretty short sighted since in her own words she was unable to control her weight without medical intervention; yet, she judged someone else with no information about her medical history.

(And yes, I'm aware that medical reasons for weight gain do not account for the vast majority of weight issues...but since the author brought it up, I just couldn't NOT comment...)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter