Art of Animation-Family of 5?

terpfan4u

Earning My Ears
I'll A of A be suitable for a family of 5? 2 Adults in the bedroom with a 13 (boy) 10 (girl) 2 (girl). Because of the age differences everyone will need their own "area". What do you think. Any other suggestions?

We stayed there as a family of 6. Two adults, 16, 12 and two four year olds. The boys took the beds out in the main room and the adults and twins took the bedroom. They would eventually end up in bed with us anyway. I won't lie...it was tight. If I had it to do over, I'd go with a larger space. It was fine for the 5 days we spent, but if it had been a longer timeframe, i'd go for more space. While the bedroom/bathroom was sufficient for us, I'D have liked some space alone just for myself!

I'll A of A be suitable for a family of 5? 2 Adults in the bedroom with a 13 (boy) 10 (girl) 2 (girl). Because of the age differences everyone will need their own "area". What do you think. Any other suggestions?

If everyone needs their own "area" then you will not have enough space. If the girls can share a space, despite age differences, then you will be fine..OR if the 2 year old can sleep in a pack n play in the bedroom with the adults that would work.

You have three sleeping/living areas in the AoA suites - the bedroom, the living room with a couch that converts to a sleeper sofa and the dining area with a fold down murphy bed.

I have three kids as well, although closer in age than yours and my oldest slept in the living room, my younger two slept together in the murphy bed. It was really an ideal situation for us and I would definitely do it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!