Arrival day

Disneygrammie1953

Earning My Ears
what do you think the chances of getting an early check Akl Kidani Village we will be arriving early with 2 young kids who may need a nap after our early flight .

Our experience has been DVC is ready later than regular rooms; not sure if it’s because there is more to clean and stock but for whatever reason, villas are ready near 4:00. Hopefully you’ll get lucky. Hopefully we’ll get lucky as well. Were flying in the night before on a red-eye but it’ll be just DH and myself.

DVC is a timeshare designed to run at near 100% occupancy. Since checkout is 11 AM and the Villas are larger than individual rooms, it is not likely that a Villa will be ready early.

I’d make early check in your only request. In October we stayed at BLT following a Disney cruise and we arrived at the resort around 9:30. We had every intention of dropping our bags and heading to MK, but our room was ready. Early check in was my only request.

I did put in a request for the fourth floor on my BCV reservation, but when we check in I am going to just tell them I will take the first available. Might get us our room quicker, might not.

what do you think the chances of getting an early check Akl Kidani Village we will be arriving early with 2 young kids who may need a nap after our early flight .
Mid-November is going to be tough (I'm guessing at your arrival date by your timeline) especially if you are arriving for Veterans Day weekend. It looks pretty booked up solid for your time. You may want to check out one of the various viewing areas along the savanna and get your kids a nap there. Or if it is warm, find a quiet area by the pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!