Are You 23?

I for one am excited. Does anyone have any idea or speculation on how much the club will cost to join?

I've heard varying things, from similar costs of the old Magic Kingdom Club, all the way up to $100. Of course, if it would be $100, you'd better bet it would include quite a bit of stuff. I mean, even Disney isn't so stupid to think that people would pay that much just for a plastic wallet card and bumper sticker.

I'd pay 100$ for some pins, a magazine(I miss the magazine *sniff*) and some other various things, like discounts and insider info. Yesiree I wouldpirate:

I've heard varying things, from similar costs of the old Magic Kingdom Club, all the way up to $100. Of course, if it would be $100, you'd better bet it would include quite a bit of stuff. I mean, even Disney isn't so stupid to think that people would pay that much just for a plastic wallet card and bumper sticker.

Do you mind explaining the old Magic Kingdom club? Never heard of it.

I wouldn't mind paying even $100. May sound like a lot to some but if Disney is your "thing" it's a small price to pay for an exclusive club just for other fans. :banana: no flames...just my opinion.

If you get a couple of pins and a few other goodies, and it is about $100 they have probably pitched it about right. It is expensive enough where the average person will not be interested in parting with that amount of cash. Whereas for us fans who spend our hours on boards like this or collect, it is just within a range where it is plausible for people to join in their droves. Exclusive - but possible.

I'm excited.

If you get a couple of pins and a few other goodies, and it is about $100 they have probably pitched it about right. It is expensive enough where the average person will not be interested in parting with that amount of cash. Whereas for us fans who spend our hours on boards like this or collect, it is just within a range where it is plausible for people to join in their droves. Exclusive - but possible.

I'm excited.

I agree with what your saying but does everyone really think its going to be a number so low as $100. I'm not saying $100 is a small amount of money, I'm simply saying that $100 will not make this an exclusive "club". I just feel $100 really isnt much money considering the size of Disney's popularity and Standards. IMO

The basic page seems pretty sparse right now. Guess we'll find out in 6 days.

I remember the old Magic Kingdom Club.

WHAT?! I can't believe the disneyshopping site has it out already!! AWESOME!

should dh and i both get one? it's individual, right?? and actually we're not married yet but when I change my name in july, will i be able to change my membership name?? it says names are "non-transferrable!" i don't know what to do!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter