Are we not going 2 enjoy Chef Mickey's for breakfast?

I have read some pretty iffy reviews on here esp about dinner. :sad2: We are having breakfast at Chef Mickeys (DH and I) and thought it would be fun to be with the "old school" disney characters. I am not expecting a 5 star dining experience, but will breakfast be at least good? :confused3 Just curious to hear your thoughts. We are going to be eating at Crystal Palace for dinner...so I do not want to switch and eat breakfast there as well.

THANKS!

OH YES! My kids were 19, 10 and 12. We loved it last december.

I actually bought that awful expensive photo package. It was his first trip and birthday (they added a Mickey HBday tothe photo). I bought no other Disney items, on the trip.

I wouldn't worry about breakfast. The food is very good and there's a lot of things to choose from.
We have dinner booked and usually I don't let negative reviews influence me, but gosh there's a LOT of them and all pretty much say the same thing.

We ate there for breakfast a couple years ago, and ate lunch and dinner there over Labor day weekend... We liked it alot. All 9 adults and one infant.
We already made reservations for our Thanksgiving trip.
The food is good, especially considering it's a buffet, and the atmosphere is great.

We´ve had breakfast a couple of times at Chef Mickey´s and loved it both times. But then again the character interaction is more important to us than the food. Food was good though and of a great variety.

I've never had breakfast at CM, but we had dinner there a few weeks ago, and the food was very good. I think we had the best character experience we've ever had at a character meal.

My DD and her BF had breakfest at Chef Mickey's in Aug and thought it was great. They also had dinner there but enjoyed the breakfest better.

We did a Chef Mickey breakfast on our last trip and really enjoyed it! There was plenty of good foods to choose from.

Highly gourmet? No. But the crowd there tends to be there for the characters. I thought that there was a really nice selection of foods.

I would do it again.

We loved it, the buffet choice was great and plentiful and the characters soent a lot of time with us.

We've gone there for breakfast the last three years. I'm about to make ADR's for our upcoming trip, and the 1 place the kids want to go is Chef Mickey's for breakfast. I love it to, but wanted to try a different character breakfast this time around, but they still want Chef Mickeys. So I may have to book two even though my wife doesn't like that idea. It's loud, but the food is good for a buffet and the characters always spend a good amount of time with the kids.

I really enjoyed Chef Mickey's for breakfast. They have a big variety of foods, actually the most I have seen at a buffet. Don't read to much into reviews. they are nice to read but every one has different tastes and opinions on food. What is great to one may not be great to another. It goes both ways. You have to try it for yourself. I have read rave reviews restuarants and with that decided to book it. When I actually went, I did not like the food or service. The atmospere is great a Chef Mickey's too. Have fun and relax.:)

I thought the food was good at Chef Mickey's. We were able to walk up and get a table. Service was great and there was lots of food to choose from. Enough to keep one full until that evening.

We have only eaten breakfast there on 3 seperate occasions, but each time has been good.

We just returned and enjoyed our first visit to Chef Mickey. We all enjoyed our breakfast. This was my sons favorite meal. He is 13, so it was not the character interaction he liked. The food was fresh and there was a large variety. There was a tower of fresh fruit- apples and bananas. The selection of danish, coffee cake, donuts etc was very nice. We would return.

I've never had dinner at Chef Mickey's so I can't comment on that. But as for breakfast, it's our favorite (O'Hanas is a close second). We always do Chef Mickey's our first morning at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!