• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are We Mad?

Nick and Angie

Earning My Ears
On a trip in August we (my wife and I plus 2 boys, 12 + 14) plan to try some parasailing behind the airboats at Boggy Creek. Anyone esle tried it? Well, are we... mad?

I'm trying to talk my wife into it...but she is afraid of hights :( It really does sound fun though.

My opinion is that you're mad, but others don't feel that way about parasailing and love it. Too dangerous for my blood though, especially after that accident off of the west coast of FL.

Er....accident? What was that then? I did notice checking my insurance policy that amongst the many activities excluded is parasailing. Has anyone actually tried it at Boggy Creek from one of the airboats?

Er....accident? What was that then?

It was last year I think, a woman and her daughter, who were doing a tandem parasail both died after dropping (i can't remember how many feet you're up in the sky) to the ocean after 'equipment failure'.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter