Are verandah dividers magnetic?

MouseinMelbourne

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if the dividers between the verandahs are magnetic?

Attachments

• 8EF4CDD4-84D4-4804-B802-80F353B9FB0E.jpeg
    8EF4CDD4-84D4-4804-B802-80F353B9FB0E.jpeg
    28.3 KB · Views: 15
I agree—it’s a moving ship and anythjng you put out there including a magnet is likely to end up polluting the ocean.

Yeah-I wouldn't chance it. The forward speed of the ship plus the wind. Your magnets are going to end up in the drink or worse ingested by some poor sea creature.

My initial gut feeling was that they would fly off into the ocean too. However, if they are really secure magnets, they might be fine. I have WDW and Universal Orlando Annual Pass magnets on the metal body of my scooter, which is the front facia below the handle bars and the sides around the engine under the seat. It's 300cc, and I can do 70-80 mph on the highway. I haven't lost a magnet that way yet. They have been stolen by people though:( The magnet displays that they sell in the gift shops and on CC are pretty large and secure. They would also need to be flat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter