Are towels available at the Disney Water parks for our use?

arizonacolbys

Owner of 2 Crazy Labs!
Trying to save space in our luggage & not haul down 4 beach towels - does anyone know if the water parks provide towels for use while at the park, like the resort pools do? Thanks!!! :)

They do have towels as I see the return bin as I'm exiting the parks. What I don't know is the fee to rent them, as I've never done it. But, on saving space packing towels, we've moved to microfiber towels that are super thin & order them body/shower (XXL) size.

https://www.amazon.com/BONSPO-Micro...refix=microfiber+body&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&th=1
One of mine came with a washcloth & I put that in my park day pack to dry seats after a central FL shower.

They charge a rental fee for them, but we always just bring pool towels from our Disney resort and bring them back to the resort at the end of the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter