Are there tables for 9 at these restaurants???

dgundry

Disney's In My DNA
This is our first time going with a larger group where we want to dine together regularly. Can anyone offer some knowledge on whether any (or all) of the following restaurants can seat 9 at the same table? (I realize there is no guarantee though...)

- 50's Prime Time Cafe
- Chef Mickey's
- Flying Fish
- Yachtsman Steakhouse
- Liberty Tree Tavern
- Tutto Italia
- Yak & Yeti
- The Wave

In advance, thanks!!!

Great question! We will be a party of 9 on our next trip too. There may be a couple of times that we have 12. We area going to 50's too.

Many restaurants can combine tables to accommodate larger groups, but whether an individual restaurant will be able to do it depends on how busy it is, the time of day, the size of the restaurant, how many other large groups are already there, etc.

You'll probably have a better chance of being seated together if you make your reservations for the very first seating of the meal or close to the last seating when there are more open tables. During the busiest hours at a restaurant it will depend on whether 2 adjacent tables open up at the same time. Or you may be seated near each other, but not altogether.

Some restaurants such as Biergarten and Teppan Edo are designed to seat 8 per table. Via Napoli has a communal table that seats at least 24.

I have gone with large groups quite a few times in the past (9-11 of us) and were almost always able to sit together. The one exception was 50's Prime Time, but it wasn't a big deal - we had to sit at 2 different tables across from each other but we all were still able to interact as we had the same server. That was just one time, though, and we had the choice to wait or do it the way we did it.

Larger groups are normally accommodated, but it never hurts to ask when you check in for your ADR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter