Are There Dedicated 2BR @ BWV ?

DVCDAVE

Are there dedicated 2BR units at BWV. We just returned from 10 wonderful days at VWL and had a dedicated 2BR unit. WOW ! what a differance in space a dedicated has over a lock off !!!!! Its amazing how much space that sink and small kitchenette eats up in a the studio room, when you don't need it.

Just an FYI DVCDAVE BCV's have dedicated 2 bedrooms. I talked to my guide and asked just that. He said there is around 74 dedicated and 76 lock offs or the other way around he couldn't remember exactly.

Thanks !! But we have home resorts at BWV and VWL. I want to make use of our 11 month booking window. Personally, I don't have much interest in BCVs as we have two small boys (8 & 10) who use the pools a lot, and I noticed that the Villas at BC are far away from Storm along Bay. At BWV, we will ask for a pool view, so we can keep an eye on them, they enjoy the long leash we afford them.

Terry S,

Interesting because the public offering statement lists all of the two bedrooms as being lock offs. Next to dedicated two bedroom it says not applicable for the Boardwalk.

Happy Cat... Are you saying Boardwalk or Beach Club. I was talking about Beach Club Villas in my post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter