Are the days of Plaza Inn Breakfast character palooza over?

rtravels

Mouseketeer
Hello! Going to the Plaza Inn for Minnie's breakfast soonish. We've been several times over the years and loved the variety of characters and the unpredictable nature of who you would meet.
More recently, I've noticed videos posted that seem to suggest they've settled on the same characters every day (and perhaps not as many).
Anyone have any insight?

We ate there in December and it was minnie, Pooh, Tigger, perla, chip, dale and Pluto.

I haven’t seen smee or hook recently so perhaps it is a casting shortage for characters of that size?

Has anybody been recently, and if so, who did you see? First DL trip for our kids coming up in a month. They love character meals, so I'm sure they'll be happy with whoever... just curious who Minnie's friends have been lately. Thanks!

We went in April and saw exactly the same as chezcurrie, plus Max. No Hook, Rafiki, Fairy Godmother, Eeyore. Definitely less than there used to be.

I went in November and got Minnie chip dale Daisy goofy Pooh and tigger

I do believe they change them up pretty regularly

Last month besides Minnie it was Pooh, Tigger, Max, Pluto, and one of the mice from Cinderella.
We got the same last week plus Chip and Dale. Such a fun experience getting to see so many characters! My daughter loved all the hugs

Ditto this past Friday. Fun to see the characters, though a little disappointed how tight the tables were together-- made some of the interactions kind of difficult. Had to keep asking the characters to back up into the aisle so they and the kids could actually stand next to each other. Pictures outside with Minnie were super smooth though!

Ditto this past Friday. Fun to see the characters, though a little disappointed how tight the tables were together-- made some of the interactions kind of difficult. Had to keep asking the characters to back up into the aisle so they and the kids could actually stand next to each other. Pictures outside with Minnie were super smooth though!
Totally agree. For some reason, we always get put into a corner table in these places. It’s rough, but still had lots of fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter