April Exercise Challenge..April totals pg 27 # 400!

20 minutes more for me today. Not a lot, but every little bit helps! That puts me at 810/1000. Hoping for a big day tomorrow! :cool1:

Please add 60 min. for me for a total of 390/700. I have been taking it easy lately because I have somehow injured the back of my knee. I think I pulled it when I did my leg exercises last week. It is feeling better now though. :thumbsup2

Have been at "Thunder Over Louisville" all day...big air show and fireworks that kicks off the Derby festival around here. Kind of hard to say exactly how long we walked since we walked so much...but I know we got at least 2 straight solid hours of walking. Was a great show and the weather could not have been better!:sunny:

Please add another 120 min. for me please!

themudd - we drove through Louisville yesterday around 1:30pm and saw all the traffic heading over the bridge (heading north) and trying to get downtown and down to the water. We wondered what was going on and my husband said it was probably that. Incredible!!!! I'm curious how long it took you to get home....

I did more biking on Tuesday with dd at Hilton Head - another 90 minutes. So I'm up to 610/750. We did a lot of walking and a lot of up and down the steps to our room but it's hard to count that so I'm just leaving my time as is.

My total now for the past few days of my daughter's State Meet with gymnastics takes me to 1060/500

Great Job everyone!!! Keep up the Great work!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

I got another 70 minutes in today--that puts me at 880/1000. I'm hoping to make goal by Tuesday evening! Keep up the great work, everyone! :cheer2:

i'm now up to 703/800. i've been walking a lot at work when my patients are asleep for the night. i think i'm going to try to get 900 this month instead of 800.

I managed to walk 30 mins today. 1st exercise since the shin splints. Hopefully I will be back to full strength soon.

I am at 600/1000 for the month. I need to keep moving

Woohoo! As of this morning I have exceeded my goal!!!! :cool1: :cheer2: :banana: :Pinkbounc :yay: :woohoo:

1560/1500 and still going! :teeth:

Saturday - Jazzercise 60 min
Sunday - YMCA 115 min
Monday - Jazzercise 60 min

My total is now: 1456 / 1800

Not much to update. Walked around DD17's soon-to-be college campus for at least an hour on Saturday -- brings me to 725/1100.

I got another 70 minutes in today--that puts me at 950/1000. I hope to meet my goal tomorrow! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter