April 6, 2020 Cruise to the Bahamas on the Dream

mominva

Mouseketeer
We just booked our cruise for next year! This will be our 5th Disney Cruise. We took our first one when my youngest was 2.5 and now she'll be 18 for this cruise. Looking forward to spending time in the spa with both of my kids.

Hope to meet other cruisers here and maybe set up a fish extender group. Hope to talk to this group soon!

Andrea

I just booked our 1st Disney cruise and its our 1st cruise ever. I am beyond excited. We are DVC members and huge Disney fans. I will be sailing with my husband and 10 year old daughter. April 2020 can't come fast enough for me.
Jackie

We just booked our cruise for next year! This will be our 5th Disney Cruise. We took our first one when my youngest was 2.5 and now she'll be 18 for this cruise. Looking forward to spending time in the spa with both of my kids.

Hope to meet other cruisers here and maybe set up a fish extender group. Hope to talk to this group soon!

Andrea

Hello booked our 4th cruise and saw that you may want to set up a fish extender group and was hoping to sign up. My daughter and her friend will both be 18 when we cruise.

Thanks
Pam

We booked our cruise for next year! This will be our 4th Disney Cruise.
Hope to sign up for the fish extender should someone start one. We did it our last two cruises and it was a lot of fun.

Pam

Hi Pam! I'd be happy to organize the fish extender! I'm pretty good at the logistics of keeping track of everyone, but if anyone joins and has creative ideas, please jump in.

A meetup for all of us might be fun - My daughter will be 18 when we cruise too, and my son will have just turned 20.

That would be great. I think a meetup would be great. We have participated in the fish extender on 2 of our cruises and it was so much fun. There is another family traveling with us who have 3 younger children and would love to participate as well. Where in Va are from? We are from VA as well :)

I know! - We've done the fish extender every cruise and have had a lot of fun with it too. I can start a running list for the FE here. I just need first name, age (just adult, teen, or specific younger age), girl or boy, and cabin number. I guess I could also do it as a google doc - that might be better.

We're from Arlington - where in VA are you from?

We live in Dale City.
My name is Pam, husband is Ray.
Daughter -Madisyn (18 when we cruise)
Hanna (18 when we cruise)
Cabin 6510

This will be our first Disney Cruise. We are beyond excited!!! We are excited about the fish extender experience. It will be myself, my husband, 12 yr old boy and 8 yr old boy.

Andrea
Hello!!!! Sooo excited to find this board!! My family and I are also very excited about our Disney Dream Cruise. This will be our first Disney cruise and want to give our girls the full Disney experience. Our girls ages 11 and 8. Please keep us in the loop.

Hello!!!! Sooo excited to find this board!! My family and I are also very excited about our Disney Dream Cruise. This will be our first Disney cruise and want to give our girls the full Disney experience. Our girls ages 11 and 8. Please keep us in the loop.
We booked our first for spring 2020! on the Dream four day. It will be our first Disney cruise as well. Your girls are the perfect ages to be super excited. Cheers! 😊

Hello
This will be our 1st Disney Cruise. This is a surprise for My daughters 22/27. My husband passed away this April on our 30th at home.
Instead of dreading the day I thought we’d do something he’d love

Hi, we booked last month for our 4th Disney Cruise! Last one was in 2013...so it's been a long time. My wife and I have three talented daughters ages 11, 13, 15 by the time of this cruise. We are also a new DVC family and will be staying at the new Riviera Resort at WDW before the cruise and Animal Kingdom Lodge after.

We obviously all love Disney in our family, but just learned of Fish Extenders today from my wife, who heard about it from a coworker...
Started Google-searching and researching and now I'm here!

We hope to experience our first FE on this cruise!

I know! - We've done the fish extender every cruise and have had a lot of fun with it too. I can start a running list for the FE here. I just need first name, age (just adult, teen, or specific younger age), girl or boy, and cabin number. I guess I could also do it as a google doc - that might be better.

We're from Arlington - where in VA are you from?
Hi
Finally I can openly plan our cruise as the cruise was revealed during Christmas.
Are you going to organize a FISH extender? If not is there somewhere else I should look for that info.
We're only 101 days away

Paid in Full date is fast approaching! Has everyone signed up for the Fish Extender exchange? Getting excited!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter