April 4th and its SNOWING !!!

Okay, it's April 7 here in Long Island, NY....and they're predicting "flurries"...I have a 5:10 pm flight out of Islip tomorrow to go and visit DD who's having surgery on Tuesday morning. I need all of you Diser's out there to blow away the snow from up north so that I can get down there tomorrow....PLEASE!

And here is Louisiana we had some sleet just a bit ago. It didn't do that all winter ! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hope everyone has a Happy Easter and stay warm !

Northern Minnesota...12 inches of snow earlier this week, temps in the teens and 20s...Wow, today it got up to 35 for a little while so things are looking up. Still supposed to be "bitterly cold" tonight and tomorrow...in the 20s with 20 to 30 mph winds. "Bitterly cold" this time of year, thankfully, doesn't mean 40 below like it does in January, though. I haven't seen any sign of spring flowers but there's a few patches of grass showing through the white stuff that are greening up a little bit. So there's always hope. Easter around here is usually nasty anyway...I learned as a teenager you don't wear sandals and short sleeves for Easter...hardly ever! But hey, the sun will come up in the morning and it will still be...HAPPY EASTER EVERYBODY!:goodvibes

We are having snow that is covering the ground here in central Pennsylvania :sad2:

We were so sad about the cold weather and snow that my DM and I booked a cruise on the Wonder for July ;
(and a few side days at the world, too!)

What was that they said about Global Warming?:lmao:

It feels more like Christmas weather than Easter, no doubt about it!

freezing here in southern ontario canada --and no it's not usually this cold for Easter egg hunt--going to make a hot cup of tea and try to figure out where to hide those eggs :confused3 under or over the snow...:goodvibes
HAPPY EASTER DIS PEOPLE:grouphug:

The thermometer says 50, hard to believe!! The weatherman said plowable snow for Thursday:sad1:
I just keep telling myself- next week it is Vero Beach and 80's:yay: if I have to plow Logan airport myself!!

I am so looking forward to Hilton Head next week. I think I've been cold for a month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter