April 4th and its SNOWING !!!

Boston5602

DIS Veteran
My trip next month can NOT get here soon enough. At least the snow shouldn't last, but come on April SHOWERS brings May flowers not Snow <G>!!!

We got it here too, I am just about on my way to the Pistons game and it seems like we would have good weather on the drive over. NOT IN MICHIGAN!! Why we live here:confused3

We're heading to Boston for Easter.

I just put my heat on in my house. I realized that it was nearing 60 inside! Unfortunately, our flowers are already blooming...they may get frozen.

Bobbi

Sad isn't it,I am looking out the window and it is NOT pretty:sad2:

Sorry Boston5602, I am leaving next week! I work just outside boston and i am watching it come down outside my window.

Flurries all day over here, too! :sad2:

-Michelle

Add Wisconsin to the list of snow shower states today! Only 17 more days until our next WDW trip though so I can take it.

I am in Dover, NH right now and the snow is really coming down! Hope we don't get too much snow!

Count Toronto in to this late April Fools Joke.

and no wise cracks about being in Canada and that it snows in July. :rolleyes1

I'm here in Boston, too, looking out the window...Ugh....Sick of this weather...Good thing the Sox are on the road or the game would be snowed out!
:happytv:

I am lucking out right now...Its POURING rain...GOOD! :)

Washing away all the last (hopefully) of the dirty, sandy snow in the front yard- Bring on the flowers of SPRING! :goodvibes :goodvibes

Hi girlfriend!:thumbsup2 Glad your snow is washing away! I feel like we'll never see the end of our snow/rain/sleet combo.

Ok I've decided . Every time it snows after April 1st , Disney gives all of us in the snow " Developer Points " to make up for it.

Think they'll agree ? <VBG>

Snowing here in Ohio too :sad2: ..........

Ok, guess I'll quit being fussy about the fact that it is going to be in the 40's at night until after Easter here in Louisiana. I don't think it is going to rain or anything :confused3 :confused3

But, I put away all my winter things and I'm going to LSU baseball games this weekend, guess I better go look for something warm to wear !!

Happy Easter to all - did those of you in the north paint your Easter eggs with neon colors so you can find them in the snow?

Snow here in western NY - for the next 5 days! :mad:

It was 75 on my drive home last night and snowing tonight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter