April 28th Dream Bahamas Cruise

Hi Sarah, I am not able to add my information to the FE list. It seem like it's in view status only. I can open it in excel and add my info, but it wont save it in the google documents format.

Thanks.

T.

Grrrrrr. Thanks for letting me know! I'm sorry. I will try to get it taken care of this weekend.

Merry Christmas everyone! Wishing everyone a safe and happy holiday season!

I think it worked.

Hope everyone has a Happy New Year, and after tomorrow we can stop saying we're going on a cruise next year-cause it will next year. Yay!!!!!

I need to start working on my FE, going to try and make it instead of buying it. He he.

shoediva said:
I think it worked.

Hope everyone has a Happy New Year, and after tomorrow we can stop saying we're going on a cruise next year-cause it will next year. Yay!!!!!

I need to start working on my FE, going to try and make it instead of buying it. He he.

Yay! It's almost next year! I've been working on purchasing our FE gifts and making the portion that is homemade. I can't wait to cruise!

Ok I think I added my info to the GoogleDocs table. Please let me know if it didn't work! Has anyone thought of making a Facebook group, rather than using the Dis boards for our group? This is normally what has been done in the other FE groups I've been in!

taormin1 said:
Ok I think I added my info to the GoogleDocs table. Please let me know if it didn't work! Has anyone thought of making a Facebook group, rather than using the Dis boards for our group? This is normally what has been done in the other FE groups I've been in!

Facebook groups have been done in conjunction with the disboards groups. I try to keep it as a disboards meet and do all my communicating here. I see the pros and cons to the Facebook page. I will not create one, but I'll join a page if it is there. Personally I feel the disboards meets are just that-disboards. In the past I have had people find disboards via a Facebook page for the cruise.

Previous cruises we have been on have has a FB page and people posted pictures and what not and kept in touch after the cruise. I feel that if we create a FB page we need to make sure communication is still clear and what not-I don't want stuff to get lost between the two.

Now I'm just rambling. Sorry!

You're info was added to the list! Thank you for taking care of that! I'm excited to see more people joining our FE gift giving!

Hopefully, our thread will pickup. Maybe once we pass the PIF date and Disney starting offering discounts we will see some movement.. lol..

We are almost in the double digits!!!!!!!

Yay!

My husband is in Orlando now and he took a picture of the DCL bus..3 1/2 months to go! We purchased our airfare last night!

My husband is in Orlando now and he took a picture of the DCL bus..3 1/2 months to go! We purchased our airfare last night!

I always forget that most people fly to the ports, since we live in Florida we can drive to all of the ports within 3-4 hours. But Port Canavaral is the closet to us. I will take us about 2 hours from our door, to cruise parking then onto the terminal.

I am starting to check things off my list, and starting to prepare my new list for our 8 day cruise(me and husband - no kids) in August.

I cannot imagine living in Alaska, it was 80 degrees here today.

I always forget that most people fly to the ports, since we live in Florida we can drive to all of the ports within 3-4 hours. But Port Canavaral is the closet to us. I will take us about 2 hours from our door, to cruise parking then onto the terminal.

I am starting to check things off my list, and starting to prepare my new list for our 8 day cruise(me and husband - no kids) in August.

I cannot imagine living in Alaska, it was 80 degrees here today.

We've been having a weird winter--the past 2-3 weeks have been in the upper 20s and lower 30s with rain. We're over a foot short on snow fall this year, so I'm pretty bummed.

FE gifts have been purchased and delievered, so now it's time to start planning!

We've been having a weird winter--the past 2-3 weeks have been in the upper 20s and lower 30s with rain. We're over a foot short on snow fall this year, so I'm pretty bummed.

FE gifts have been purchased and delievered, so now it's time to start planning!

U already bought your FE gifts? How did you determine quantities?

shoediva said:
U already bought your FE gifts? How did you determine quantities?

We're cruising three times this year so I just purchased a really large quantity, and if I need more fit our Halloween cruise I can buy more. In the past we've averaged about 15 rooms per cruise, with the exceptions being Dream MV, west coast repo, and inaugural Galveston.

We're cruising three times this year so I just purchased a really large quantity, and if I need more fit our Halloween cruise I can buy more. In the past we've averaged about 15 rooms per cruise, with the exceptions being Dream MV, west coast repo, and inaugural Galveston.

Oh, it seems you have this down to a science. So let me ask you something- do you identify your FE gift, so the receivers know who it's from?

15 rooms seems very manageable, I have read where some were like 100+ rooms.

I invited some more cruisers from another thread on another board to join this one. That thread is starting to pick up. I was actually on that one first.

shoediva said:
Oh, it seems you have this down to a science. So let me ask you something- do you identify your FE gift, so the receivers know who it's from?

15 rooms seems very manageable, I have read where some were like 100+ rooms.

I invited some more cruisers from another thread on another board to join this one. That thread is starting to pick up. I was actually on that one first.

Nope...no science really just guesstimating! We have done it both ways-identifying and not. I think it's nice to know who gives you what do that you can thank them.

Thanks for inviting more cruisers to the thread! The more the definite merrier, and if you want to start a facebook page go for it. What boards are they from?

As for the 100+ rooms, the more special the cruise (out of the ordinary cruises) the more diaboarders we tend to have, like the MVs, repos, transatlantics, etc

No problem, they are from cruise critic. I would love to do a TA, maybe when my kids are little older. What is a MV's?

shoediva said:
No problem, they are from cruise critic. I would love to do a TA, maybe when my kids are little older. What is a MV's?

MV is maiden voyage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter