April 28th Dream Bahamas Cruise

Hello cruisers!

I just watched you sail on the PC cam.

I saw the Canadian flag :thumbsup2

I loved how the ship blew all versions of the horn! Gave me goosebumps ;)

I've never heard it before, sailing away like that.

Have a DREAMy cruise! :grouphug:

Thank you everyone for the wonderful gifts, sorry ours were in rough shape they did not pack well at all and I'm not sure TSA liked them because I had to repair a few before we delivered them

Driving home :(. It was beautiful weather!! Thank you everyone for the wonderful gifts - our family loved them and were so excited to see their reactions coming "home" and seeing the gifts !!

Thankyou everyone for the spectacular gifts. My girls loved checking the FE each day. Such a great cruise really enjoyed ourselves.

not only were they wonderful for arranging the FE list and lanyards but they were great teammates for trivia contest. i'll be thinking of them wheever my girls either play with an FE or when I sip a cool beverage from my new disney sport bottle. go team DISBOARDS.

Thanks for all the nice FE gifts. We really enjoyed the surprises everyday.
Hope you liked the Dutch treats,

Meta

We are back at home, Thank you everyone for the gifts. It was like having Christmas every day!

Thank you all for the gifts. Baby Jett loves his new Mickey items :blush: my Noah and Kate actually thought the gifts were from Mickey!!! We had a great time!:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter