App for specific product sales?

puck

Earning My Ears
Is there an app or website that will alert you when specific products go on sale or have coupons etc? I have to use specific products because of allergies so stockpiling and couponing is really hit or miss for me. It’s not worth my time to spend an hour slogging through hundreds of sales on things I can’t use. I usually end up with nothing for my time. I would love an app that I could input my limited list of allergy free products and it would contact me when there was a sale in my area and if there were coupons to go with it. Anybody know of something like that?

Bumping. I’m really surprised no one has developed an app for this. Programmers opportunity!

I’ve always wanted to build a website or app for this; some way to find the best price on a specific item right now. There are sites that show you great deals happening right now, and sites that show you the best price ever available, but nothing that can show who has the best price on a specific item right now. The complexities of local sales, coupons, and other deals make it very difficult.

It's not specifically what you asked for, but you can set a deal alert on Slickdeals. And at camelcamelcamel you can set an alert to be notified if the price of an item on Amazon drops below a certain point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter