AP Voucher nicer than AP?

Terry S

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
I ordered our AP vouchers last week (with the DC discount) for our upcoming trip this year because I was worried that the price would be going up soon. They came in today and they are nicer then the paper/cardboard AP. I am not sure if this is new or if this is the way they have always been because I normally just buy my AP at the park. This is the first year I have ordered the vouchers ahead of time and it is a nice plastic card just like a room key. Does anyone know if this is always the way they have been or are they going to change the pass too?

They must have just started doing this. I renewed my DH's annual pass (with DC discount) on January 3 and received the usual stiff paper/cardboard voucher by return mail. Hope this means the actual activated pass will be more like a room key/plastic credit card. That would be so nice. :)

The first Ap's we bought, way back when, were laminated plastic like a license. They also had your picture on them. They were so much more durable. My kid's paper AP's always look kind of mutilated by the time the year is over.

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest