AP Resort Discount December 2020

MARY-IN-OH

DIS Veteran
Hi,
Are the AP discounts gone for the resorts? I don't see the AP discount listed on any of the resort options (Dec 5th-8th). Is the website just not right? It shows the other types of discounts such as Florida Resident and Magic is here but that's it. If I know they are just gone, I won't bother calling (worried I'll be on hold a long time), and I'll just keep the florida resident discount (was thinking of modifying resort).
Thanks!

Hi,
Are the AP discounts gone for the resorts? I don't see the AP discount listed on any of the resort options (Dec 5th-8th). Is the website just not right? It shows the other types of discounts such as Florida Resident and Magic is here but that's it. If I know they are just gone, I won't bother calling (worried I'll be on hold a long time), and I'll just keep the florida resident discount (was thinking of modifying resort).
Thanks!

I’m seeing wide availability for those dates. I looked on Disney.com by clicking “Places to Stay,” then “View Special Offers.” Scrolled down to the Passholder Fall and Holiday offer, and searched from there. The discounted rooms are out there - good luck!

I still not only can't see the AP discount, it also is now showing Dec 5-8 not available at cabin with Florida resident discount. But 5-9 is! I even ended up changing my dates for my vacation yesterday, and today I see the 5th is available if staying a day longer. Time to call I guess. I also already changed park reservations and dining. So frustrating. Hate to have to be on hold for a long time but I guess I have to. When I call hoping I can improve price a little too with AP discount applied. Fingers crossed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter