• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP Rates through Dec are out!

I just happened to call to make my ressie for our holiday trip with the intention to call back when the AP rates were released to get them applied.

The first agent asked me if I qualified for any of Disney's programs and I said AP, AAA, and Disney VISA. He said he would connect me with the agent for one of those programs. After making the ressie I asked the agent if the rate was for AAA and she said no it was the full rate and asked if I wanted her to check for the AAA rate and I told her I knew it was too early but I would be calling back later for the AP rate and she checked and said the AP rate was "released just today and...they are good through the Christmas holidays which is unusual" (emphasis by me, lol). I told her yes that was. I saved nearly half for our trip 12/18-12/23!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter