AP rates for Jan???

I had $199 a night the first weekend in Feb. this year at the YC, standard view.

This past January I did a split stay and with an AP got a courtyard view at WL for $149.00 and a savanna view at AKL for $151.00. I just got back (May 22nd) and the AP rates this time were not near as good as they have been historically (only a flat $100.00 across the board off for Deluxes), so I stayed at POP for $79.00/night, whereas in January POP would have been $49.00/night with an AP discount. I don't know if the current trend will continue, however I am curious as I will be going back in late Sept and again in mid December and would like to get a good AP rate. If not, I probably won't be renewing my AP and will definitely not be making four trips back to WDW next year. For my May trip I used an AP discount for four nights at POP and rented DVC points at BWV for five nights. I will probably try to rent points again for my Sept and for my Dec trip, as it would probably still be cheaper than the AP rate. We'll just have to wait and see.

Thanks for the info. We too just returned from WDW on May 22nd. I hate being home...the only thing that keeps me going is to plan another trip.

spereira, noticed you were at AKL, we are planning around the same time you went for 06' what rate did you get, was it a AP rate? would love some help.

The rate for AKL I got was an AP rate of $139 per night, with tax I believe it was $154..this was for standard room and we were upgraded to a savanna room with an awesome view!!!!! AKL is an amazing resort...you are going to love it....

It's value season, so whatever the rates, they will be lowest possible. The AP rates were released on October 20,2004 for the timeframe of 1/2/05 to 2/16/05. (Will probably end on 2/15/06 this time because Prez weekend is 2/20/06 and last year the discount ended on a Wednesday). We are hoping to go the first week of February in 2006. We went during MLK week last year and it wasn't too bad then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!