AP rates bookable online?

Claire L

<font color=blue>Enjoys a good broadway show<br><f
The link I used to use no longer works and the main Universal site doesn't allow you to get AP rates, or am I missing something?

Claire ;)

Do you have AAA? I don't have an AP, but I checked the rates for June & actually got a cheaper rate with AAA vs. AP.

We got a AAA rate of $191/night for a std king at RPH and the AP rate is $215.

they don't even have standard rooms left at AP rate at RPR in June! we're stickin' w/ our AAA of 191./nite :thumbsup2

Ah Found it now :thumbsup2 We don't belong to the AA (UK AAA).

Claire ;)

Claire,

I got $314 per night for a deluxe room at HRH from 27th to 30th Oct putting in the code APH, hope this helps

Sharon

Does the AP rate count for Loews credit? Do you get the late check out, etc. with that rate? I called and got 191 for June but plugged in the AP rate and gto 159 and 134 for AP. Might be too good to pass up!

Does the AP rate count for Loews credit? Do you get the late check out, etc. with that rate? I called and got 191 for June but plugged in the AP rate and gto 159 and 134 for AP. Might be too good to pass up!

AP rate is not a qualifying rate but you might be able to get your late check out and gym use.

THanks Dano! I took the AP rate. It will save us approx. 100.00 for two night stay. i am never going to make platinum anyway and am already gold, so I will stick with the cheaper. Got 159 for June 1 and 124 for June 2. Not bad.
Regular AAA rate was 191 but I did get the upgrade to pool view for being gold. Decisions, decisions.:surfweb:

THanks Dano! I took the AP rate. It will save us approx. 100.00 for two night stay. i am never going to make platinum anyway and am already gold, so I will stick with the cheaper. Got 159 for June 1 and 124 for June 2. Not bad.
Regular AAA rate was 191 but I did get the upgrade to pool view for being gold. Decisions, decisions.:surfweb:

Don't give up on getting platinum, I have always booked aph or flo rate
and now I am platinum, just always have your loews number added to
your ressie regardless of what rate you have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter