AP Help

kalliyan1

DIS Veteran
Hi, we are going to be buying AP for the first time this year. Can you guys educate me or direct me to a website that has some information on them. I've seen posts about blackout dates, etc so I would love to have any information.
Thanks

FYI: If you need to activate your AP or any other issues, there is a Disney guest services office in Disney Spring with a nice living room setting. I utilize that GS location the night that I arrive or the night before I visit the parks. It beats standing at the front gate in the hot Florida sun.

Oce you buy the ap and it is linked to a person on your MDE acct, you can make the fastpasses at the regular time frame. 60 days onsite, 30 days offsite.

I just bought 1 for DH because he is not on same renewal dates as myself and my boys. I did it now so when we go in May we will be able to do his FP at 60 days with the rest of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter