Anything to do at MCO?

gigi1313

DIS Veteran
We are cruising on DCL and are thinking about using their port to airport transportation, but will have a significant amount of time to occupy... Any suggestions besides eating and drinking? we will have two teens and a four year old to entertain!

Thanks!

Since you've decided to use Disney's port to airport transportation, what about doing a port excursion to the Kennedy Space Center with drop off at the airport? The space center is very interesting and a visit is worthwhile.

If you still get to the airport hours before your flight, I suggest going to the Hyatt Regency airport hotel's rooftop pool. You can relax, a quick swim, have your last vacation cocktail and a bite to eat.

I'm from Massapequa, many moons ago!

How would we arrange a port excursion like that? And DCL transport runs all day?

Also, I am assuming the Hyatt requires us to book a room to use their pool, etc, yes? I doubt it's in the budget for a few hours enjoyment... Thanks!

The hotel probably offers a "day rate", I'm not sure how much. DCL probably runs a shore excursion on your disembarkation day. You spend the day at KSC and are bused to MCO. You have to check your flight schedule and make sure it works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter