Anyone watching I'm a Celebrity USA?

What :scared1:,the Young Guns films are classics(well in my opinion)and lots of fit hunky men in them :laughing:-Christian Slater,Balthazar Getty,Emilio Estevez to name a few.x.
ahh the brat pack brings back memories.

Well Spencer did say the others are strangers and are demoralisng there fame :rotfl2:
He is funny do you think he even knew what he was getting into?? And what's with the digital camera they are alot more leinient on the luxury items in there i do like Janice.Also when Spencer and Heidi were praying now i watch The Hills and i have not once seen a religious side to either of them.

He is funny do you think he even knew what he was getting into?? And what's with the digital camera they are alot more leinient on the luxury items in there i do like Janice.Also when Spencer and Heidi were praying now i watch The Hills and i have not once seen a religious side to either of them.

When i spoke to him on the phone i told him what the whole show was like, he thought i was joking :rotfl2:

Oh Spencer gets baptized in the jungle tonight i think....or is that tomorrow :rotfl:

ahh the brat pack brings back memories.

yes.gif
,yummy springs to mind.x.

I have to admit they were entertaining but they drove me nuts, I hope they have gone for good this time.

OMG did you see it last night spedi might be able to go in what a pair of idiots!!! Thou i think i'm secretly excited that they might return

OMG did you see it last night spedi might be able to go in what a pair of idiots!!! Thou i think i'm secretly excited that they might return

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Me too!! I already know what happens but i won't spoil it for everyone :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter