Anyone watching I'm a Celebrity USA?

thelittlemermaid83

<font color=green>My reign will be a super-awesome
Heidi and Spencer :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Not to sure who anyone else is except for Janice, so I'm hoping she wins.

Is anyone else watching?

I am watching but on sky+ so a bit behind....not sure how far? Heidi & Spencer have just said they are leaving. :confused3 How stupid! OMG he is on the phone to the producers - what an (can't say on this family board!)

I know Stephen Baldwin & that Sanjaya kid was on American Idol a few years ago. Why is Janice doing it again?

I think Spencers last name fits him perfectly - and that is being polite :lmao:

I am watching but on sky+ so a bit behind....not sure how far? Heidi & Spencer have just said they are leaving. :confused3 How stupid! OMG he is on the phone to the producers - what an (can't say on this family board!)

I know Stephen Baldwin & that Sanjaya kid was on American Idol a few years ago. Why is Janice doing it again?

It gets worse Claire with the Speidi Saga :rotfl2:

This is 100% more amusing then BB right now.

Not to sure who anyone else is

We started to watch it and then promptly turnt off after 10mins.

Lou Diamond Phillips is an actor best remembered for his roles in Young Guns+Young Guns 2,La Bamba+Stand and Deliver.

Stephen Baldwin is an actor but to me not as famous as his brother, movie actor Alec Baldwin.x.

We started to watch it and then promptly turnt off after 10mins.

Lou Diamond Phillips is an actor best remembered for his roles in Young Guns+Young Guns 2,La Bamba+Stand and Deliver.

Stephen Baldwin is an actor but to me not as famous as his brother, movie actor Alec Baldwin.x.

Never even heard of them films :lmao:

Why is a politicians wife in there? How is she a celebrity????:confused3

They were probably desperate. :lmao:

It's the first time its been done over there so maybe they struggled to get a variety of so called "celebs". :confused3

Well Spencer did say the others are strangers and are demoralisng there fame :rotfl2:

I watched the first hour of it last night, was quite entertaining really :thumbsup2

Luckily its on at 7pm tonight which means i can also watch BB after.

Tonights show should be good, with more Speidi entertainment :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter