Anyone use bed rails on a sleeper sofa?

ranthony

DIS Veteran
On our trip this past December we stayed at Pop and were able to get bed rails to be sure our twin 2 yos didn't roll out of bed.

I was wondering if it is possible to use bed rails with a sleeper sofa. Has anyone done this and does it matter which type of sleeper sofa (trampoline base or other) you have?

Finally, do the sleeper sofas at AKV have the trampoline style base?

I could be wrong, but I don't think bedrails will work on a sleeper sofa. It seems the matress would be too thin. You could always put the sofa cushions and pillows on the floor next to the sofabed so if your little ones fall out, they will land on the cushions.

Would they sleep in Pack P Plays? When my DS was 3, he slept in a bed at home but insisted on sleeping in the PNP at WDW. :confused3

I can't answer your ? about the type of sleep sofas AKV has, but I'll find out on Apr 16! :)

We used a bed rail on one side of the sleeper sofa at BWV this past August. It seemed to work fine for our 3yr old. (Our 6yr old was the "bed rail" on the other side. . . .)

Sorry, but I can't remember what style the pullout was there.

The mattress is thinner than a regular bed, but it seemed to be enough and the weight of the kid helps hold it in place.

wouldn't need a rail at the VWL since the sofabed was shaped like a big bowl...you couldn't crawl out much less fall out!!!:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter