Anyone Use a Taxi?

Mom2OakandEm

Mouseketeer
We are staying at POR and for the most part will be using Disney transporation, but there are a few mornings we have early AM ressies at the parks and I do not want to chance missing them so was thinking about a taxi. I don't even use these in my regular non Disney World life. In fact I think the last time I used one was somewhere around 14+ years ago.

Has anyone used a taxi recently to get around and can you take one with a party of 5? We are 3 adults and 2 kids.

Any info would be appreciate.

There are taxis that carry up to six passengers, to the best of my knowledge none will pick up at your building so you'd have to go to the front if the resort.

Are you aware WDW buses start running by 6:30 AM, specifically so guests can get to pre-park opening breakfast reservations?

We used taxis last week whenever we wanted to get to our breakfast ADRs. That extra time we can sleep in instead of waiting on a bus is precious! We were at Coronado Springs, and they always had them waiting out front. You can always ask for a taxi van to have more room. They are not any more expensive than a normal taxi.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter