Anyone travelling in Sept?

We're Sept visitors too:cool1:

Leave home on 6th and spend 3 days in Barbados, then arrive Miami on the 9th, arrive villa in Orlando on the 12th, then 4 nights in Pop Century from the 19th and finally leave on the 23rd (boooohooooo!).

Planned 5 days in the Disney parks, 1 day at Typhoon Lagoon, 2 days at Universal, 1 day at the Space Centre and LOTS of shopping!

We then fly from Orlando to the UK for 2 weeks seeing family before heading back home here in October.

Back to WDW on September 9th for 17 days!!! :cheer2: 3 nights in BLT :cloud9: followed by a 7 night DCL Eastern Caribbean cruise :beach: before back to VWL :love: for another 7 nights...

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Staying for the first time on property at POFQ from Aug 28th to 11th Sep going Aberdeen to Heathrow and then to Gatwick for the leg to Orlando. This will be my 4th trip and DH 2nd.

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

you are going to have a fab time:goodvibes

We are at the beach club villas the same time
25-29 Aug BLT 29-6 Sep BCV might see you around the pool

We're September visitors too!! DD (20) and I are having our first mum and daughter only trip starting with 2 nights POP flying out on 18th September with BA from Gatwick.

This is followed by 6 nights BLT studio, lake view with our DVC points, returning to the UK overnight on 26 September - only 8 nights this time which is all we can afford, time wise - but much better than NO nights!! :banana:

I suppose strictly spoken I am going to Orlando in September. We are flying out on Delta via Atlanta on 30th September. We spent three nights at the Crowne Plaza Orlando Airport, seven nights on the Disney Magic, 4 nights at Animal Kingdom Villas at Jambo House and 5 nights at Old Key West. I can't wait.

Corinna

First timer for us so we thought that we would stay for 3 weeks.

Spetember 4th to the 25th at POR - 21 Disney Ultimate tickets and the 14 day Flexipark tickets.

We are taking the nipper out of school but it is not a SATS year (do they really matter at 7?).

Leaving Belfast on the 4th of September for 2 weeks at the Wilderness Lodge and I really can`t wait. Went in August last year and I`m hoping the parks will be a bit quieter in September.

If you are flying with Thomas Cook, see you at the airport!! :thumbsup2

Apologies in advance, hoping our then 13 month old will behave on the plane.

We are also going on Sept 4th for 2 weeks, staying at SSR.

Count me in now......7 nights on 26th September, Saratoga Springs, Bay Lake, Wilderness Lodge!!!

We're staying 16th-30th first week at the BLT and the second at Kidani Village so two brand new resorts :cool1:

We are going from 7 September - 28 September from Gatwick. Staying at AKL, this will be our first year in a deluxe resort, stayed at ASM and CBR and loved both.
:cool1:

We are going from 7 September - 28 September from Gatwick. Staying at AKL, this will be our first year in a deluxe resort, stayed at ASM and CBR and loved both.
:cool1:

Hey Lannin! Who are you flying with? We leave Gatwick on the 7th too :D

How exciting so many of us going in september, not long and we will get the times of the parks and be able to book our adrs...yahooooo:banana:

We're staying 16th-30th first week at the BLT and the second at Kidani Village so two brand new resorts :cool1:

same dates as us, were at Jambo house though for our last part of our holiday, couldn't get a SV studio at Kidani.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter