Anyone travelling in Sept?

elkvideo

tinkiebell
We are travelling on the 1st September and are counting down the days! Anyone else out there going in september?
We are staying at our favourite resort The Beach Club at disney, where are you all staying?
:cutie:

Wow you are going to love Florida, we have been for the last three years. when we come home we always say we might try somewhere else but after a few weeks you think I must go back to florida. It is addictive. I have not stayed in the wilderness lodge but it is meant to be fantastic and has really good reviews on trip advisor.

Where are you flying from?
We are flying from Gatwick on the VS27....

Cool, thanks, can't wait!

We are flying from Glasgow to Philadelphia to Orlando...Phew!

I had airmiles so that was the only option, v. excited.

We got the dining plan too, have you had experience in making ADRs? Because it's all a bit confusing to me about planning so far ahead LOL!
:woohoo:

we leave on 3rd sept (taking DS out of school, tut tut). staying onsite for first time. can't wait:banana:

We go on the 17th! Can't wait!!! :goodvibes

One week on site at Disney, staying at Saratoga Springs. Then one week on site at Universal, staying at Portofino Bay Hotel! :cool1:

I too am taking my daughter out of school(feel a little bit naughty!) but then think about getting on the rides quicker! and a cheaper holiday! no contest!
When i have made adrs with disney I have had no problems and got pretty much what I wanted. It is easy to do and they are so helpful.:cheer2:

We are going on the 1st September too! For 2 weeks, first timers, haven't a clue what to expect so v excited!
:woohoo:

You're gonna LOVE it!! I've been there 3 times in September, and it's still really warm, you can just walk on to most of the rides (no queueing). The only thing is it sometimes rains in the late afternoons. Just a downpour, a little lightening perhaps, then an hour or so later it's dry again! Get Mickey ponchos each (do they still do those?) and you don't even need take a rain jacket with you, you can bring the ponchos home, or if there's no space in the suitcases, just bin 'em on your way out the hotel!

I'm going on the 30th September staying at Coronado Springs :thumbsup2

We are there from 7th to 28th Sept. :cool1:

13 nights at Old Key West, 4 night Disney Cruise & 4 nights at the Poly. :banana::banana::banana:

Leaving Belfast on the 4th of September for 2 weeks at the Wilderness Lodge and I really can`t wait. Went in August last year and I`m hoping the parks will be a bit quieter in September.

We go 17th September! Staying at CSR with free dining again :goodvibes

Flying Virgin from Gatwick.

I'm going 16th-30th staying at Beach Club villas and AKV.

We're flying out on 31 August, will be staying at SSR for 2 weeks. 1 September is our anniversary so really looking forward to celebrating our anniversary at Disney! :love:

We're staying 1 extra week, but not at Disney, we'll be going to a video convention and fend our vacation with a 3 night cruise :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter