anyone take a non-US citizen friend?

disney6

<font color=red>I DON'T click my hills together! ;
We are thinking of asking our DS(10)'s best friend. He is from England and of course is not a US citizen (our family is from the US -just living in Canada as expatriates). Has anyone done this and what would we need to bring along for him? He does have a passport - so I'm thinking just a letter from the parents naming us as his guardians for that week? Should it be notarized? Also, how late can we actually add him? Sailing Oct. 19.

Definitely get a note from his parents explaining why he's with you... also take a photocopy of his return Ticket to England, I'm not sure why this is but I was informed by customs that this is to prove that the individual will be returning to their home country. They may or may not ask for it... but better safe than sorry.
Also rmember he will need to go to immigration at 6am ...... unlike you guys. We however went asap and then back to the cabin to sleep another hour or so before breakfast!

I'm glad someone asked this question. We will be hosting an exchange student from Europe, and plan on taking him on our 3 day cruise in November. I had not thought of bringing a copy of his return ticket. Any other suggestions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter