Anyone share DDDP?

Thanks for the info. We are getting the normal meal plan from Dec 19-24 while we stay at the VWL so I thought that this would be a cheaper alternative for a meal for one night. And yes we are DVC members if this makes a difference.
Only that you have to remember to add it to your studio reservation two days before check in.

We did it this past Christmas...
We split (2 couples in 2 different moderate rooms) the DXDP (we upgraded from the free DP) and DGS and his fiance were on the free plan. It worked out perfectly. We did save 8 of our deluxe credits for our last day to go to Cali Grille brunch, it was worth it!
There were times when we ate together TS and/or CS and times apart. It saved money and yet we were able to utilize our deluxe plan to its fullest amount.
We would absolutely do it again this way!

This is a bit to confusing for me which it shouldn't be but here is my scenario; My wife and I are arriving on Dec 15'th at 11:45 at night and staying in a studio. The next morning we are shifting to a 2 Bedroom as our Children and Grandchildren will be joining us. If I were to get the Deluxe plan for the two of us on the 15'th , could 6 different people use a meal credit for the (16'th) next day? We could pay out of pocket for our 4 year old Grandson then ? Thanks for any help.
Yes!

Only annual passholders can get the dining plan on 1 night reservations. (Maybe DVC members can too, but I'm not one so I don't know.) If this is you, your plan should work!

I don't know if this has changed for 2017 or I lucked out (a computer glitch maybe?), but I have ONE night booked at ASSports with the regular dining plan. I booked the Fun and Sun room and ticket package and it allowed me to add the dining plan even though I am only staying there one night. I do not own DVC and I am not a pass holder.

I don't know if this has changed for 2017 or I lucked out (a computer glitch maybe?), but I have ONE night booked at ASSports with the regular dining plan. I booked the Fun and Sun room and ticket package and it allowed me to add the dining plan even though I am only staying there one night. I do not own DVC and I am not a pass holder.

It may be that you can get a 1 night room+ticket+dining package, in which case hooray! But to get a 1 night ticketless package, you have to be an AP (and possibly DVC although someone else will have to answer that).

Nice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter