Anyone sailing 11/30 on the Wonder?

I guess I got my dates for her counter misfigured. I opted to put my countdown the time we leave for the airport. The earlier the better!
OUr flight leaves at 6:30 am...get into Orlando at 4:25...a long day for us!

Laura

Hi everyone,
We have been upgraded!!!!!!cat 11 to cat 8 Wahoo:earseek: We couldn't believe it when we were told, can't wait for the documents just to be sure.......Hope to met everyone on board. DS 7 and DD 2 can't wait. 1st cruise for them.pirate:

Like to Dis - We also got an upgrade from Cat 11 to Cat 8

What is your room number. Ours is 5506 on Deck 5

I would love to meet up with you all on the ship DD 5

Like our daughter and your son will be in the same club.

What time are you eating dinner?

I want one!! I want one!! :Pinkbounc

Well, congrats you guys! That's great!

Laura

That's great about the upgrades! ::yes:: I doubt we'll get one because we booked with the mousefest, which is already discounted. And, we have adjoining rooms with our friends. If it happens though, it would be terrific! :Pinkbounc

I am buckling down this weekend and majorly cleaning my house! This is a small step to getting ready for putting Christmas decorations up before we leave! I think I may even pack for vacation too!! :teeth: Dh will be out of town hunting, so it will be the perfect time!

WOW! The upgrades are flying fast and furious! lol Congrats to all of you who got one!

I'd love to get an upgrade. Now THAT would be the icing on the cake!

I'll keep my fingers crossed!

How did all of you find out you received an upgrade?

Woohoo!!!! I'm coming with you guys too :hyper:

My DS16 has decided NOT to go with us :( , due to missing school. (His decision...and a very mature one, I might add.) My DD2 will be with me and disneyfan551, my DB (her hubby) and DN2 (her daughter) and some of their friends!!!! We're ready to have fun, fun, fun, and celebrate my divorce!!!! :pinkbounce: :pinkbounce:

I sure hope, for my DD's sake, that it's warm enough to swim in the Mickey Mouse pool on the "big boat":boat:. Personally, I'd be happy enough not to even pack a bathing suit, but will, of course.

Looking forward to meeting everyone,
Diane :tongue:

:tongue:

Angel51201~

Too bad your ds won't be there! Tell him my beautiful dd 15 will be there! JK...
I know I was worried about my dd missing as well. We're also going to WDW before. With the Thanksgiving vacation combined, and making them go back the next morn. after we get back. They'll only miss four days. But when you're in high school, that makes a huge difference.
I'm making sure all the teachers know well in advance and get as much homework as possible ahead of time.

I don't think we'll be pulling them out again to do this. May just have to go a better time for them.

I just couldn't imagine my kids not going with me. These memories are priceless.

But a very mature decision at that for him!

See ya there! We only have 39 days before we leave..(wdw first)
Laura

Hi Again everyone.

Is there anyone who is going bringing kids this age?

12 year old girl
11 year old boy

I really would love for my kids to "meet" some friends before we go!

Linda

Hi everyone! DH and I are getting really excited for this cruise too. Our TA from Mouse Ear Vacations said she will be sending out documents to her MouseFest clients the first week of November. Man, I wish I could get in on this upgrade action! We have a Cat 9 but would LOVE a verandah. :cool:

bump up, for some new cruise-mates! ;)

hope all is going well with everyone! today is our official "1 month from today" mark! woohoo!!! :cool1:

I got my luggage out this morning!!

One month and counting!

Can't wait to meet all of you! Especially all my WISH buddies!

I have 28 more days!! We're going to WDW before hand. I'm soooooo excited. I got my luggage out last weekend.

But I can't find our birth certificates!! I have the kids, but can't find my dh and mine. I guess I have to get copies. Will call the county we were born in and have that done. They better be here!

We just went on a cruise last FAll, so I know they're around.
So frustrating!!

See ya there!!
:wave:

Laura

Do we have some sort of DIS meet planned for this cruise????

Hey...we can! ::yes::

My family thinks I"m totally nuts..but that's ok.

Where's a good place?

Laura

We are getting excited also. I got our luggage out last weekend and have been going through our summer clothes.

Waiting for news on our docs, we booked through Mousefest too.

The time has gone by fast, considering.

See you all on the ship.

:wave:

I'd say meet up by the Mickey pool somewhere, that way my kids aren't whining they have to get out to meet DIS ppl! :)
Anyone else?

OH, and btw......

We cruise THIS month!!!!!!!!!!!!

OhioMinnie you beat me to it!! I was just coming on the computer bright and early this am to say, "We cruise this month!!"

Will this be after we leave port or before? I know I'm technical, I plan everything. (almost)

Can't wait to go!! :Pinkbounc

We leave in 24!!

Laura

I'd say DIS meet before. After we leave the port it's sailaway party then watch the ship pulling out then dinner.

The last DIS meet I went to onboard was at 3:00 in Promenade lounge. Before the life boat drill. This was a decent time, but bad place---my drippy "Mickey pool wet" kids were FREEZING in the A/C. We ended up only staying a few minutes. It was long enough for my dd to meet another little girl her age (WVMD's dd) and they had fun in the clubs together since they "knew" each other. :)

We could do it in the terminal....we'll be near the front of the line :) but if anyone gets there after 12:00, we'll be on board already.

If we did it around 2:45/3:00 near the pool then ppl would be done rushing for their Palo and spa reservations, you'd already have checked out the room, etc....and it'd just be some "free time" until you needed to get ready for the drill.

Anyone else up for this??

btw, bigsky...I woke up today and my second thought was "we cruise this month." Of course my first one was "ugh, it's early!" :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter