• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone sailing 11/30 on the Wonder?

WHAT?!? Absolutely zero posts yesterday?? Is everyone caught up in their packing? :hyper:

Hi everyone!

I called DCL last night and got a list of the movies they will be showing on the ship when we sail!

Here they are:
Lizzie McGuire Movie
The Haunted Mansion
Brother Bear
Chicago
Finding Nemo
Pirates of the Caribbean
Freaky Friday
Spy Kids 3D

There were a few more but I couldn't write fast enough to get them all down while she was rattling them off, but this is most of them.

I see a couple of movies on the list that I don't want to miss! How about you?

See you all soon!

Originally posted by Amelia
I see a couple of movies on the list that I don't want to miss! How about you?

See you all soon!

Definitely Haunted Mansion for us!!! We were excited to know that it'd be out before we cruise.

The only other movies on the list I haven't seen are Spy Kids (no desire) and Chicago (don't know if I want to spend cruise time to see it)

Of course, if the people in my party want to go back and see Pirates....AGAIN....I will go see that! :) Who saw that Johnny Depp was voted Sexiest Man of the Year??

Has anybody seen Spy Kids 3D? I was wondering if the 3D effects are as good as the one that are in the 3D movies at WDW?

Anybody know the answer to this one?

Thanks.

:earseek: WOW......It is really getting close now, I can almost smell the jet fuel!!!!!!!! We are going to start packing this weekend (we leave on Wednesday for my Fathers). Can't wait.
See everyone soon.:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

>>>>bump<<<<

Hey all!
Wanted to throw our names into the hat for the 11/30 Wonder cruise to Nassau, Freeport (boo!) and Castaway Cay!

Squeezing into our Cat 4 cabin will be myself, Jason 30, beautiful CherylAnn 31, son Patrick (PT) 6, son Nicholas (autistic and 3), and mother-in-law Sherry (not polite to ask).

Look forward to never leaving the ship until Castaway Cay, except for a *little* bit o'slot machine fun at Atlantis.

Hope to meet a ton of Internet peoples at the Mousefest festivities and perhaps, with a little luck, find a "matching" family to become dear friends with and continue a post-DCL friendship thru mail and the internet, not to mention this here board!

Safe flights/trips for all, and see you onboard!

Come aboard Grimsby1 and welcome to the ship!

I can't help you out with the matching family (my son's 16) but I'm sure you'll find a lot of nice couples with young children. After all this is a Disney cuise!

I'll keep my eyes open for your group and will stop by and say "HI!" if I see you!

I'm so ready to sail the seas!

Greetings Cruisers!

Less than a week now til the 4 Day Disney Wonder Cruise departing on November 30th! WOO HOOO!!!!

As Jennifer and Dave said earlier, EVERYONE is welcome to any of the MouseFest Events. In case you missed the earlier link to the Pocket Guide: http://passporter.com/gathering

If you see me on the ship; please say Hello! I'm sure I'll have something on that says AllEarsNet.com I love to meet Disney fans from all over! I'll be sure and say hello when I see the Lime Green DIS lanyards, mickeys etc.

Have a magical cruise and I look forward to meeting you this weekend! YEA!!!

Deb Wills
We've moved: http://allearsnet.com

:wave: We are leaving later today....... I hope to meet you on board, We will be the family with the smiles on our faces......(That should make it easier to pick us out)
Have fun and everyone have a safe trip.
Sean:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Originally posted by Like to Dis
We will be the family with the smiles on our faces......(That should make it easier to pick us out)

I can see me now...
"Hi, are you Sean?" "hello, Sean?" "you must be Sean!!" Exactly how many times do you think I'll have to say that to find the REAL Sean?

Stop by the Mickey pool at around 3:00 that first day. We'd love to meet you.

Ok, back to work. I can't stand coming home to a dirty house, so that means I must go clean. I believe all but the last minute packing is done!!
We leave tomorrow morning at 5:00 am! Catch ya'll on board!

I am sooo behind! I haven't finished packing, and tonight we were going to put the lights on our Christmas tree. I don't see that happening now. On top of everything, my entire family is coming down with a cold! :( But, we are doping up to get well!

Have a safe trip to all of you! I forgot to make DIS lime green badges, but you will recognize us pretty easy... my dh is sporting a purple arm cast! :rolleyes:

Hi everyone we are leaving Friday morning to head to Florida. We are all so excited. Can't wait to meet everyone. OhioMinnie I will be looking for you. I hope I don't forget what you look like.

How do I attach a picture of me and my husband?

I sure hope to run into some of you.

All does anyonw know what the dinner rotation is?

I believe you find out your dining rotation when you check in at the port.

See you soon!

We are leaving in the morning at 6 am can't wait to see everyone there.

Our group of 3 DH , ME, DD will all be in our Gray Mickey Mouse Club shirts from the Disnet Store.

OhioMinnie - I will be looking for you around the pool.

I am so excited DH has told me I can go buy a new Camcorder in the morning. SO we are heading Circuit City about 6:30 am and then heading south.

I thought this day would never get hear.

:earseek: We are in Florida at my Fathers. The weather nice but it is supposed to get cold tonight and over the weekend. They are calling for temps in the low to mid 60's during the day so bring warm clothes. See ya
Sean:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Thanks for the weather update.... I was concerned that it would get a little chilly, we are here in Calif. and the weather today was 69 degrees were I'm at. Kinda nippy for a california gal ;)
We'll be boarding our plane at 8:00 am tomorrow!!! Woo-whooo!!! This day has finally arrived:p :p Just finished packing and getting the house straightened up, still excited even though the weather may get cold......
See you all in WONDER - land!!!!:earsboy:

Here is a capture of the Wonder in port on 11-30-03. Sorry, I was unable to capture the sail away photos.

62Disney_Wonder_11-30-03.jpg

Disney Wonder at port on November 30, 2003

We made it back home Thursday about 5pm after picking up our baby.

It was great meeting OhioMinnie and OhioMickey. I also meet another DIS'er but I am sorry to say I forgot their names.

As for the cruise I have to say we were not all that impressed by our wait staff and the food. We were at diner for over 2 hours every night in the dining room.
I did not like that there was not somewhere to eat besides the dining room. We choose to not go to diner the last night and go to the buffet but it was not open at 8:30 pm.

We have been on a cruise to Alaska and I have to say it was a bit better. I guess I don't feel like the cruise was worth the cost. If it was as cheap as all the other cruises that would ok....but its not. I guess we paid for all the charecters. I also did not like the timing on a lot of things.

We were going to book another one. But have decided to book another cruise with RCCL and compare the two with a child.

I hope know one elses kids ended up with strep. I found out Friday that my daughter has it again. I guess she got it in the kids club.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter