Anyone sailing 11/30 on the Wonder?

Peggy Sue

Happy DVC Member
Hi,

We'll be on-board the 11/30 wonder cruise. Really looking forward to seeing the ship decked out for the Holidays. (At least, I hope the decorations will be up by then...anyone know for sure??)

Will any of you be on board too?

We're sandwiching this cruise inbtween 2 four night stays at WDW (OKW) so we can enjoy Thanksgiving and all the holiday events at WDW.

We will be joining the MouseFest group on-board..any of you??

Hope we have the opportunity to meet some of you on board, or perhaps see you at WDW!!

Peggy Sue

Hi! We will be sailing with you! This is our first cruise, and our party will consist of...myself, dh, & dd2....our best friends & ds2....my sil (single mom), ds16 & dd2 ! My sil's ex-dh (& new family) may even come down post-cruise to celebrate his ds's 1st birthday with us at MVMCP!!

We all can't wait to go! I have been planning this trip for quite a while now, and can't believe it's almost here!

We will also arrive at WDW before the cruise, and will return for several days after the cruise, too.

I think I have seen about 2 other people going on this cruise, but maybe this post will find more!

We are a part of the mousefest, too. But, I'm not sure how much of the festivities we will get involved with...

OT...we were going to the beach this weekend for our anniversary, but dh just found out this morning at 7am that he is being sent to the coast for hurricane duty. :eek: My luck... Ok, back to business, sorry for the rant!

Looking forward to meeting some more Nov. 30th DISer's!! :)

We are going on our first cruise also, on the Wonder. It'll be Wonderful.

I've seen other threads about this one too. I'm sure there will be many cruisers on boards.

We've booked through the mousefest also, but not sure how many of the activities we'll be able to attend.

There seems to be so much to do and so little time.

DH and I will be sailing with BF (best friend) and her SO (Significant other). We are leaving the day before the sailing and staying until the 8th.

Peggy Sue - I see your from MA. We are in Western MA - the Berkshires.

Disneyfan551 hope you have a calm week - in the wake of it all. They seem to be downgrading Izzy on an hourly basis.

We are so looking forward to seeing the ship all decorated for Christmas and then returning to the world for MVMCP, CP and all the other Christmas traditions at Disney.

Big :D

Wow! Glad to hear others will be on-board too!! We plan on attending some of the mousefest activities, just not sure which ones. I agree, lots to do, and so little time!!!

Looking forward to meeting you all!

disneyfan551 - MVMCP is one of our all time favorite events...have our tickets for the 12/8 party...can't wait! What a great way to celebrate a birthday!!
Sorry to hear DH has to go out on hurricane duty. Hope all will remain safe and calm. Funny...We are going away to the beach this weekend too for our anniverary!! (9/21) Hope you can reschedule...wishing you a happy anniverary!!!

LoveMickey - We are from the North Shore - Beverly. We're really looking forward to seeing all the christmas decorations on board too!

Peggy Sue

I've been out of touch with the Cruise board lately (we're homeschooling and back to school big time, along with home demolition/remodeling!)

We'll be on the 11/30 Wonder. It will be me, dh, ds (6), dd (9), my parents and my neice (21)!

After the cruise we will go to Disney for 9 nights. :)

Looking forward to it, but first have to pull off the surprise cruise for the kids NEXT WEEK!! Then we can focus on the next trip! :)

Hello - We will also be cruising on Nov 30th.

Our group consist of my whole family. DH, me, DD5, My parents, my 2 brothers their wifes and kids ages, 6,8,9

PeggySue- What is Mousefest?

We need a tread for all of us sailing Nove 30th.

This will be all of ours first Disney Cruise. Dh and I have been on an Alaskian cruise before.

Looking forward to maybe running into soem people from the board.

We are leaving on Saturday and driving down from Atlanta, GA and are booked at a new Holiday Inn Express in Cocoa Beach.

Hi,

I am not sailing DCL this year, but I have sailed before during the first week of December and the ship is beautifully decorated. My neice especailly enjoyed seeing Mrs. Clause after dinner and we got some great family photos by their giant atrium Christmas trees.

I'll be on RCCL's new Mariner of the Seas on November 30th right near you so wave as you set sail! <BG>

We'll be there as well. My dh, me, dd,15, and ds 13. This is my kids first cruise. I feel like such a bad mom that we've never included them in our cruises.
We'll also be doing WDW before we go. Celebrating both their birthdays on the cruise as well which they don't know about. My daughter will kill me! So look for my daughter to climb under the table as they sing. I can't wait! Isn't that what parents are for...embarrassing their kids? That's what they think.

So I'm counting down the days. I'm sure you all are too! :Pinkbounc

Laura~

"PeggySue- What is Mousefest?"

Courtneysmom,

Are you familiar with Deb Wills WDW site? They always have a big meet and greet in early December. (The DIS has too in the past, but I haven't seen anything about a gathering this year?) This year, Deb has joined forces with several other internet groups, book authors, etc. and it's being called "mousefest" with events on the 11/30 cruise and post cruise in WDW. You can check out all the info on Deb's site. The Passporter guidebook is also a co-sponser of this event and their website has information about mousefest too. (The Passporter Disney cruise guide book is an excellent source of inforamtion!)

Just another extension of the internet community! However, the DIS continues to be the King when it comes to discussion boards..I've gained so much knowledge here and have met so many wonderful people. I've been a regular here since 1997! (don't look at my name/date...I've been through so many system upgrades that my date and post count has been changed a few times!)

Anyway, I'm glad to see many folks here will be with us on this cruise. Looking forward to 4 relaxing days on-board and the opportunity to meet some of you all!

Peggy Sue

We are joining the PassPorter Group on that cruise. (We is my DH and I.) We can't wait!! :Pinkbounc

We will also be on the 11/30 cruise......we have been on 2 cruises (not Disney) before but this will be the first for the children......7 and 2. This will be the first of what we hope will be many Disney cruises. We would also like info on Mousefest since we are new to the boards.:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

As far as I know, to participate in the Mousefest activities, you would have needed to book the "mousefest" through mouseearvacations. It was a great rate, with the activities and a free gift!

We may as well let this be our official thread!! Hope to hear from more diser's!

btw... my dh is fine! The storm was much better than expected, and my dh is going to working in Pamlico Co. today, near New Bern, I think. God answers prayers!! ;)

Just have to say I can't wait for this CRUISE>>>:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I have a ??? do I need to bring beach towels or will there be plenting on the cruise besides the bath towels.

Hi CourtneysMom!! No, you don't need to take towels. They will even provide them for you at CC!

Where exactly are you located in GA? I bet we aren't too far from each other!

Have a great day! ;)

Tiffany - We live in Canton, Ga north of Atlanta up I-75 to I-575.

We are all so excited about this cruise. There will be several of us. We have 4 rooms.

Peggy Sue:

We plan on being there too. (cross my fingers and hope that Disneyfan551 is correct in saying God Answers Prayers, because we need one). I've plunked the $ down, and a big chunk too, as it is 5 of us, so needed the verandah. Well that is my excuse anyway. (myself, dh, ds 10,12 and dd 5)

We are TRYING desparately to sell our second house. It has been empty for quite a while now. Thought it would be sold by now. My DH won't go and feel comfortable unless we get an earnest $ (offer) down on it. We have one month until I will be forced to cancel. (And I WILL FREAK out!). I have been planning this for a couple of years, even convinced my extended family to join us for the WDW part prior at Thanksgiving. So the whole reunion will be ruined if we have to cancel, not too mention I will be out alot of $.

Have no idea how to convince my DH that memories are worth much more than new pavement/sidewalk and new underground electrical wiring to our current house (That is in a constant state of remodel). I really think he doesn't want to LOOK bad to his parents/etc. by having this FUN/(extravagant in his mind) vacation while the other home is still sitting there. I work hard, I've earned this trip, and it will be my 40th birthday while on board, so yes, I want to spoil myself.:smooth: We will also be celebrating my dd birthday too, so it is quite an event for us. I've tried to tell my DH that he doesn't even have to drag down the Christmas decorations (I am a decorating fanatic) from the attic, as I will get my fill for the season. Nothing seems to help.

Any comments, suggestions/stories for convincing him of the TRUE importance in life.....Family in my mind, would be much appreciated.

To top it off, the Mousefest will be going on on this cruise too, what a coo! I just KNOW it is destiny and will try to keep my hopes up!

celebrate life

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter